Final

Bobby sighed for the umpteenth time as he heard the consecutive beeps on his phone. Dispirited, he threw the phone on the studio's computer table and stared at the ceiling, his back reclining on the swivel chair.

His long-awaited album had just come out. After his phone became alive with congratulatory words from his family, members, and friends, only her voice was yet to be heard. He wondered if she was still busy with her group schedules in Japan, but even Lisa found the time to send him a congratulatory text.

It would only take her a minute to type congratulations!, a minute more to send the text but she didn't. Even a dot would suffice.

Three weeks and counting... it had been three weeks since he last seen her. He missed her so bad, couldn't she feel that? Or was it only him that does the missing part?

'This isn't working out,' he thought to himself. Grabbing his sports bag on the nearby couch, he informed the other producers at the studio that he was going home. They agreed, saying that he needed the rest he could get, also adding about a job well done he did for his album.

The dorm was silent with the absence of his members' noise. As he turned the lights on, a little part of him expected that they would come out and yell, "Congratulations!" but was only met with the dorm's clean state. The last time this happened was when Hayi came over and fixed the clutter. She hated seeing a 'tornado of a mess,' as she'd like to call it. It made Bobby remember the time the members teased Hanbin, saying he only made the petite soulful singer his girlfriend because of this habit.

Without thinking, a bitter chuckle came out of the rapper's lips. 'It's nice to have a girlfriend thinking over her boyfriend's well-being,' he said to himself, the thought of his own girlfriend's missing presence still pricking his chest like a sting from a thousand bees.

Disregarding the pain for a while, he checked the kitchen, even the other members' rooms, but no one was there. Last time he heard, there was no schedule for today. In fact, Bobby was the busiest of them all.

'Did they go somewhere without me?'

Bobby felt a sinking feeling in his chest as that thought settled in his mind. They did go somewhere without him, probably having fun among themselves. Those guys were probably eating well at some nice and warm restaurant. Maybe it hadn't even crossed their minds about Bobby missing from the seven-membered group.

It was supposed to be a celebratory day, how did it go down like this?

Shaking his head, he proceeded to his room and dropped the bag somewhere. Bobby figured that he wanted to take a bath first. Maybe that would help.

The deep-voiced rapper was in the middle of lathering his hair with shampoo when he heard the beep of the passcode, signaling that someone was entering the house. He thought it was the members arriving but he discounted it as he couldn't hear the noise pollution those guys would always bring.

Washing the excess suds off his hair, he proceeded to tie a towel around his waist and went out of the bathroom. Bobby carefully surveyed the area, the looming silence providing him discomfort. What if a fan managed to sneak in without security knowing it?

The rapper entered his room, choosing to change into something before contacting anybody, when the sight of someone lying on his bed stopped him short.

Jisoo giggled. "Someone looks sexy today."

Bobby blinked, slowly stepping inside as if he was the intruder. "Jisoo?"

The woman he had been missing so much tipped her head to the side, finding his shocked state amusing. She nodded and replied with a slight chuckle in her tone, "The one and only."