One Late Horrible Night

Vanessa's perspective:

I sat with the computer on my bed when my mom Marianne stormed in to my room and started to yell at me about my grades. We had discussed that earlier today; it didn't turn out so well. I didn't want to hear it again so I walked out of my room and grabbed my skin jacket. Even if it was August it was pretty cold outside. I smashed the front door and took my bike. I headed to the church where I could be alone and clear my thoughts. I was really angry.

At the cemetery:

Now I was here on the cemetery. It was quiet and dark. My long dark brown hair whirled in the wind. The clock was almost 11 pm. The doors were always open so I walked into the church and sat down on one of the pews. I looked around, I wasn't alone. There was a man sitting just a few pews in front of me. It looked for me like he was praying. I didn't want to disturb him but I really wanted one of the bibles that were in the bookshelf next to him. So I stood up and walked over and grabbed one of the Bibles. Suddenly, I felt how a cold hand grabbed my shoulder. My heart started to pound faster. My instincts told me to run but why would someone hurt me in a church? So I turned around to see who it was.

He was beautiful; he had dark curly hair and was very tall but it was something scary about him. I looked down and saw a sword hanging on his hip. It was clamped with a belt. Maybe I should have listened to my first instincts, but it was too late. I was stuck. And why judge his whole character by a sword? Maybe he had a reason to wear it. But that couldn't stop my heart from beating fast; and when I say fast I really mean fast. His brown eyes stared at me.

I was raised to be a nice girl so I smiled and said:

"Hi."

"Hello there" he said with a creepy voice and gave me a crooked smile.

Then he did something unexpected. He pulled out his sword from the place where it hang and started to walk closer to me.

I felt how he pressed the cold sword against my throat.

"Don't scream. It won't hurt" the man said.

I screamed.

was doomed to die.

Her little sister Annie's perspective:

Vanessa didn't come last night but we probably knew where she was; at the church. She usually goes there when she's angry or sad.

It was Sunday today so at eleven in the morning I went to the church with mom and dad like we always do. We left home a little bit earlier just to check if Vanessa was there. She probably was but just to be sure. We parked the car and walked into the church. I was first in through the door. Mom and dad were outside and talked to the sexton.

Then I saw something that I will never forget. It was blood all over the walls. Straight in front of me on the altar was a head. My sisters head. I started to cry and scream. I shouted on mom and she ran in to the church with panic. Moms face turned white when she realized why I was screaming. Her daughter Vanessa was in pieces all over the church and Vanessa's blood was smeared on the walls with a message:

Sorry I panicked.

Marianne called the cops and the next morning they started to investigate Vanessa's murder.

Policeman Steve Aburg's perspective:

I went in to the church with a lot of plastic bags. I realized that I would probably need more when I saw all her body parts tore apart. I started to collect them. It was the most horrible thing I've ever done. I had to put the foot separated from the toes in a plastic bag. That's nothing you want to do. Because you can feel the cold blood from the lifeless body parts seep through your gloves.

When I was done with collecting Vanessa's body parts I went upstairs to the church bell. Up there I got chocked. There was a man hanging with a rope around his neck. He was dead.

Then I figured it all out.

The man was Vanessa's murder and he had wrote the message on the wall 'Sorry I panicked' and then he'd probably hanged himself of guilt.

And I could prove it all. Vanessa's blood was on the man's body and hands and on his sword it was her blood. The case was solved and the victims could rest in peace.

A/N: This is a really, really short crime story: I know. But anyway, I hope you liked it. If you did, then great! Do your thing: vote and comment. :) All love to you guys.

I wrote this story together with 'unicornshield' (you should really check out her awesome stories) so I dedicate this chapter to her!

There will only be this chapter just so you know. :)