Trust (Jughead x Reader)

"I would like to request an imagine where the Jughead and Betty are like making out and reader walks in on it but Betty's known the reader's been in love with jughead since they were 7 or 8 and the reader's so hurt and to see how the gang reacts t...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I would like to request an imagine where the Jughead and Betty are like making out and reader walks in on it but Betty's known the reader's been in love with jughead since they were 7 or 8 and the reader's so hurt and to see how the gang reacts to that You pick whose side they take in all of it. Also I love you writing you are amazing and always leave me wanting more :)" –Anonymous

You were bringing back snacks when your trust was broken.

You and your friends, Jughead and Betty, had been studying for the big history test in your bedroom. You'd offered to go get some chips for everyone. Walking back, bowl in hand, you saw Betty lean into Jughead, running her hands through his hair and planting her lips on his. Your breath caught in your throat.

Betty knew you'd been in love with Jughead ever since you were all seven years-old. Since then she's been a supportive friend, keeping your secret well and even dropping Jughead some hints to take things further. Seeing the one friend you trusted kiss the one boy you loved... it was a nightmare.

You held your breath, retreating into the hallway. You then walked back through the hallway, making sure to make a lot of extra noise such that they knew of your presence. As expected, when you entered the room, Jughead and Betty were studying as normally as they could.

"Hey, guys..." you stammered. "Um, I'm not feeling really well. Is it okay if we end our study sesh early?"

"Yeah, sure," Jughead said, packing up his stuff and smiling sympathetically.

"Get well soon, okay?" Betty had the audacity to say, even putting her hand on your shoulder.

You slammed the door behind them, collapsing into tears.

"Hey guys, (Y/N) hasn't been to school in a while," Veronica said at the lunch table. "Is everything okay with her?" You and Veronica got along well and were close friends, but her recent move to Riverdale meant that you didn't have the history you and Betty did. She had no idea of your unrequited love for Jughead, either.

"Yeah," Archie agreed. "I'm starting to get worried about her."

"Me too," Jughead chimed in solemnly. Betty took Jughead's hand sympathetically, and he blushed.

Archie's eyes narrowed in anger. "You didn't, Betty." Archie has been your "big brother" ever since you were kids. It was no secret to him that you loved Jughead, and he knew it was no secret to Betty, either.

Veronica glanced between her two friends, confused. "Didn't what?"

Archie stood stiffly, slinging his guitar case over his shoulder. "Doesn't matter any more, I guess." He left the table.

"What was that about?" Veronica asked to Betty.

Betty averted her eyes, guiltily. She pulled her hands from Jughead's.