1 : In particular

A single glance, was all it took. More accurately--a single stare. (Y/N) wasn't new to Harry Herpson high school, far from it. They had attended this school of hell for quite some time--since the dawning days of grade 7. How they never noticed the brunette boy sitting slumped in his chair, spacing out--it was beyond them.

You had noticed his eyes began to flutter shut--the teacher looking around the room to pick on someone for an answer. With a quick thought, you looked down to the masterpiece you were creating instead of doing work--a pen balanced on the end of a ruler, which was propped up by an eraser.

You saw your chance, so you took it.

"HEADS UP!" You slammed your hand down onto the part of ruler that stood standing on an angle, launching the pen that shot across the classroom--laughter erupting through the classroom.

"Mrs. (L/N)!" The teacher scolded, used to this behavior from you.

"Sorry! Just my teenage urges to break stuff, the usual" The teacher just sighed, before continuing to lecture about utter nonsense--to you anyways.

Your plan had worked, Morty was upright in his chair looking frazzled beyond belief. He was looking at something in his hand, rubbing his head.

The pen must have hit him. HAH!

You thought about asking for it back, when you remembered you had a pocket full of pens.

No questions.

So you let it slide, Sliding back into your chair--daydreaming. Picking up your pencil, you scribbled onto your page. Mindlessly sketching.

You looked back up to brown haired boy, intrigued. He was face down on his desk, presumably sleeping.

Well, I tried.