AJ

It was fucking cold. The chilly october winds pierced through my skin as i huffed warm air into my hands, rubbing them together. I didnt mind waiting after school for AJ to pick me up, but this was the 5th time she was constantly late. It was already 5:45pm and i was so impatient. Suddenly i started to hear the roaring rumbling sound of her car's engine, soon enough seeing it at a distance away."Im sorry for being so late sweetpea, but i met this smoking hot guy and girl gotta do what she gotta do if you know what i mean." She chewed on the load of gum in her mouth while fixing her hair in the mirror. She was wearing a super short dress with a leather jacket and black boots with spikes. As her make-up she had a smokey eye effect with red lipstick. You see, AJ is my 19 year old sister and she was such a slut. "Ughh." I groaned totally pissed off but not suprised by her iresponsible ways. "Dont worry about it just take me home." I snickered.

"Fuck." I cussed while rambiling my keys trying to open the front door. To be honest i wasnt that glad nor was i urgently excited to be home, i was just simply really tired. I despised this place for many reasons that are unexplainable. All the shadows, whispering in my ears on late nights, flickering lights didnt bother me. I was acually interested in paranormal shit like ghost. It has always been amusing for me. But there is something more than a simple ghost in this doomed hell of a house. I felt a instinct that whatever in the world was controlling this house, was satanic.