Been Awhile

Authors note:
Yoooooooo, what's up. This is my first oneshot, ever.
Only ever written these in the comfort of my own mind, so please don't judge me if these are bad. Enjoy loves \ >_< /

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's your favorite thing to do?" Kelly asked Toby.

"Have sex. Maybe we should try it Josh." Toby answered not looking up from his phone. Josh choked on his beer and had a coughing fit.

It took him a few moments to compose himself before he was able to look at Toby's smiling face. Kelly and Rolland were trying to contain their giggles. Sam had a look of disgust on her face as she let go of Josh's hand, "What the actual fuck Toby, he's my boyfriend!"

"Well, he likes my ass more than yours sweetheart, and he likes to take-"

"Alright, that's enough. Come on guys, its a party, loosen up. Come on Sam, he's just playing with you, nothing to take seriously." Rolland but in, coughing down his laughter.

Sam scoffed, looking at Toby then back at Josh. She quickly got up and walked out the front door, nobody really caring. "Finally the elephant left! Am I right guys?" Rolland laughed, receiving a dirty look from Kelly.

Three hours later

"Hey, could you drive me home, Sam took my car and my wallet so I can't call a taxi." Toby nodded, heading outside with Josh by his side. The cool fall air added a nice touch to the setting sun. "Alright, but you're coming home with me tonight."

"Toby, you know I can't, seriously, just take me home." Josh sighed. Toby giggled, putting his arms around Josh's waist, pulling him into him so he was looking up at Josh's face. He had a soft nose with a sharp jawline. His beautiful hazel eyes looked everywhere else except Toby's eyes. "Come on," Toby whined, "let's have some fun, ever since you got with that snake, you haven't had anytime for me anymore. Please? I promise you won't regret it. Please."

Josh sighed again and rubbed his face, "Fine, but I'm driving, you drank too much." Toby pulled away and skipped to his black Camry. They both got in and the car ride was silent. The only thing that could be heard was the faint music in the background.

Toby missed this. He missed the long, silent car rides he and Josh used to take. But now, everything was different. Josh got a girlfriend and didn't have any time for him anymore. Mostly because Sam was a controlling bitch, but that was none of Toby's business.

After about 20 minutes, the pair had finally made it to Toby's place.

Toby fumbled for his keys as he approached the front door. He finally found it and unlocked the door.

Josh turned on the lights while Toby took off his jacket. He walked over to the couch and put his head down on one of the cushions and shut his eyes. He could hear Toby shuffling around for bit before it got quiet.

Toby got on top of Josh, straddling his hips. Josh opened one eye to see Toby's grinning face and his bare chest. He opened both noticing that Toby was only wearing his boxers.

"Fuck you, just fuck you Toby."

"You wish."

Toby got off Josh, pulling him up as he got up. "Now come on, you said we could have some fun." Josh was holding back a smile. As much as he hated admitting it, he actually enjoyed playing with Toby. "It has been too long, but I have to leave when we're done, I don't want to worry Sam."

"I do."

Toby lead Josh into his bedroom, his back to the room as he kissed Josh. His soft, plump lips, moved in sync with his own. He was starting to think about all the times he had his body against Josh's, his little member was thinking the same. As he moved, it rubbed against his thin boxers.

Toby's body started heating up as he started to undress Josh, not pulling away from his lips.

They were both on the bed, panting, trying to get air without parting from each other.

After a few more moments of heated kissing, Toby wanted Josh to speed it up. His hand moved up and down Josh's muscular body, making his way to his bulging friend. He slipped his hand under Josh's boxers and started to stroke his dick, receiving low moans from Josh.

Josh started to bite and suck on Toby's neck, already knowing where his sweet spot was. Toby gasped and almost stopped stroking Josh to compose himself, but instead, he moved faster, Josh biting him harder.

Josh was on verge of coming until he finally pulled away and took off Toby's underwear.

He didn't have any lube neither did Josh but Toby didn't mind, he liked it raw. Josh slipped a finger into Toby, and moved quickly. Toby moaned loudly as Josh thrusted his fingers in and out of Toby. He added two more fingers, stretching him out.

After preparing Toby, Josh flipped him over, onto his hands and knees, then positioned himself right in front of Toby's hole.

Without warning, he pounded into Toby. He gasped for air as he felt Josh's huge dick in his ass. He cried out, at first in pain, but soon, in pleasure.

Josh kept pounding in and out of Toby without stopping, having a harder time containing his moans as he felt himself getting closer.

He didn't think it was possible, but Josh started moving faster inside of him, hitting his G-spot continuously. His moans were uncontrollable as he came. He clutched the bed sheets as Josh didn't slow down.

When Toby recovered from his high, he could feel Josh's warm cum fill him up. Josh pulled out and fell over next to Toby, breathing heavily. "See, wasn't that fun." Toby teased, poking at Josh's side.

"Yeah, sure, why not." He laughed, shutting his eyes.

Toby's hand slid under the covers, stroking Josh's dick, "How 'bout round two?"