My last job at Freddy's (Part one)

I was without a home, without money, without a real life. I looked in the newspaper that I saw lying on the ground, and I saw an ad for "Freddy Fazbear's pizza" the place that put me in this situation. it read "night guard for hire-must be able to deal with camera technology and animatronic mascots and high definition machinery".the pay was 220$ a week...how could I put down an offer like that! I got my bag, got to my feet, and started walking to my soon to be nightmare...
As I approached the building I saw Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the bunny, and Chica the chicken. I scowled at the looks of them and headed inside the building. I saw a man, probably in his late 30s, and walked up to him. "excuse me I'm here to apply for Freddy Fazbear's" I said nervously he looked me over cautiously then said "your shift starts at 12, and ends at six. you're here to make sure that the animatronics don't get into any 'trouble' at night" I was confused, but at the same time, understood his comment. I nodded and started walking to the office. on my way, I glanced towards the left and saw pirate Cove, where foxy was sitting; I never trusted foxy..he always look like he was planning something, something evil. I shook it off as I stepped inside the office and put my bag down. I turned on my monitor and saw every room in the building, even the show stage. A pang of terror went through me...I swear I saw Bonnie's eyes staring straight at me, then the camera glitched. I hit it a couple times, and it returned to normal, but this time Bonnie's eyes were looking around the room once again. I shook my head and said it's probably nothing...the lack of hunger is making you delusional, William, inside my head. I flipped through a couple of the cameras and caught glances of the pizzeria. "Man, this place sure got worse" I said aloud. as I said that, I saw a poster of Freddy...but I wasn't exactly Freddy. it was golden, with no eyes and a slumped over position. I started having flashing images of the words "it's me" and I panicked and put down the monitor, breathing hard. The images lingered for a couple of seconds,then went away. I picked up my monitor again and looked and it carefully. the golden version of Freddy was gone, replaced with a normal poster of Freddy and the gang that said "celebrate" I shook my head and looked at the clock... 3:30. My power gauge was already at 40%, and as I looked at the show stage once, more I saw that the bird, Chica was gone. I started flipping through the cameras and finally found her staring at the camera creepily, rather close to my office. I stared back, scared of what might happen if I put the monitor down. finally I saw her move..unfortunately she was moving closer and closer to my office. I flipped on the light..nothing was there. I sat back into my chair, staring at the right door. as I stared at it, I heard a slight scraping noise from my left I turned over. I saw two gleaming eyes staring at me menacingly. I shrieked and slammed the door before Bonnie could get in. I looked at my clock again; 5:20. that much time is past, I thought. I flipped on the left door light, and saw that Bonnie was gone. as I opened the door, I noticed Chica was staring at me. I hurried to shut the door, and barely managed to get it shut before she got in. a couple more minutes passed by and she left, still staring at me as she passed. finally I heard my clock bell chime. I stood up shakily, grabbed my bag, and ran out. I still have five more nights of this shit, I thought reluctantly. But I swallowed my fear and looked at the animatronics. I knew one thing for certain; I was going to last five nights.