Sorry But I Need To Go

The black organization was already put in jail after many many years.haibara finish to make the antidote in apotoxin 4869.a poison that use to kill someone but because of the side effect it just shrunk.one of the victim or should I say the first victim is the detective of the East.kudo Shinichi.he shrunk into a seven year old boy.but now he can return to his oldself in his old life and he can back to only his love of his life mouri ran.

"You really don't want to turn back into your oldself?"

He ask haibara

"Yes.I don't want to return in the  scary,dark, memories.I want to live freely I want a new beginning of life,"

She said and he nodded.

"But there something I need to tell you.in this antidote 50% may killed you.you should be careful"

"Yea,"

Shinichi get the antidote and say goodbye.he already say goodbye to Ran as Conan last night.she was crying knowing Conan will disappeared.

He go to his house, in kudo residents.he enter to his old house then get some of his clothes.then he go to the bathroom.he swallow the antidote.after about minute he feel the pain inside his body.it's not like the pain he feel on temporary antidote.'but this will be last,' he thought then he fell conscious.

When he wake up he look at his hand.he already return back to his own body.he wear his clothes and look at his body.'I'm back" he thought.

He go to the kitchen.he ate some foods.while eating He was eating he decided to surprised ran.he started to plan it.'it will be the great surprise' he grin.

After a 5 days.....

He hadn't shown up to ran.he didn't also go outside.when the surprise was already set up he fell a pain....pain in his heart.he try to call haibara.when haibara answered the call she immediately come to Shinichi  house to check him.when she open the door she saw Shinichi body laying in the floor.she check his pulse it was pretty slow.she realized what happen to him.it's because of the side effect of the antidote.it may kill him.

After a 2 days...

When Shinichi woke up.he saw his mother and father crying.they both hug him.agasa and haibara also crying.

"W-what happen?"

He ask....

"Mr,Mrs kudo and agasa  can you leave us,"

They both nodded and go out.

"Kudo this was the side effect of the antidote.your heart beat is slow and weak.your body was also weak.....because of this.......you may ...."

A tears come out in Shinichi's eyes.he understand what she mean.then suddenly an image come in his mind.Ran.

"It can't be right....it can't be,"

He started to cry.'I can't leave her...I can't die...why...' he thought.in other side haibara felt guilty.'it's all my fault' she thought.she also cry