I'm Happy Just To Dance With You

"Dance with me."

Pete looked up from his magazine. "What?" He asked. Mikey glared. "Dance with me, you douchecanoo."

"Douchecanoo?"

"Yes. Get off your ass and let's dance!" Mikey insisted. Pete put down his magazine and folded his arms across his chest. "Mikeyway, you know I can't dance."

"You can dance you just don't want to." Mikey argued.

"What do I get out of it?" Pete returned.

There was a pause while Mikey was thinking.

"I'll bottom tonight."

Pete's eyes lit up as he jumped to his feet.

"What do I do with my hands?" Pete whined. "Gimme." Mikey grabbed his hands while the music started. Pete laughed. "Swing music?"

"Yes, now put your foot there and rock backwards, then side, yeah! Like that!"

The two danced most of the afternoon away, and only stopped when they were laughing to hard to do anything else. They'd been particularly good at finding the bass rhythm and keeping with it, it was second nature. "That was..." Pete started as they took a seat on the couch. Mikey looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Really fun, actually." He grinned. Mikey cracked a smile. "Who knew grandma dancing could be entertaining?" Pete buried his face in Mikey's neck, smiling brightly. "Now what was that about bottoming?"