chapter 1

MARQUISE                                                                                                       "I'm not playing with you. Ima ask you one more time." Quise said. As he angrily held a nine to Dwayne's temple.                                                                                                                                             Dewayne was an old crackhead , Who tried to get over on him. He had told Quise that he would pay him Friday, if he let him get an eight ball this one time.                       Well, It was Friday and Dewayne didn't have his money. "Where the fuck is my money?" Marquise ask him with an annoyance in his voice.                     "Man ima pay you next time, I- I promise." Dewayne was so terrified, he already knew how Quise got down. He was one ruthless mother fucker. That's one thing he didn't play about , his MONEY. He didn't care who you were . If you didn't have his shit on time then there would be consequences.                                      He continued to aim the gun at his temple. And in just the blink of an eye Dewayne was gone. He had shot him two times, one in the temple like he planned and another in the chest just to make sure he was dead.                               "Nigga there won't be a next time." he said while standing over the now lifeless body."Now somebody get in here and clean this shit up." He said demanding his workers to clean all the blood that was in a  puddle on the floor.                                                                                                                 .......................................................................                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ISIS                                                                                      "kill it! Kill it!" She yelled while standing on the cabinet in the kitchen.                                          "Oh my gosh Kimberly get your ass down,acting like you ain't never seen a roach. Damn." IsIs said while trying to find something to smash it with. She finally found a shoe behind the couch. "There i killed it.Now get your ass down before my momma come in here bitching    " oaky.oaky. My bad it just scared the fuck out of me."                         "yeah I bet it did." Isis said annoyed at the fact that her friend just tried to play her.            "For real it did, I've never seen one that big before." kim said while laughing trying to be funny but Isis did not find it to funny.          IsIs turned her head and looked at her friend with a straight face. " shut up. You live in the jects just like we do. I'm sure you've seen some before. So don't try and play me like that kim. Matter a fact take your ugly ass BACK DOWN THE HALL WHERE YOU LIVE." ISIS yelled the end just to remind her friend that's where she stay down the hall in the projects.                                                                                          IsIs loved kimberly to death but sometimes she would act to bouji for her liking.Kimberly was a pretty girl though.She had a chocolate skin complexion with curly dark hair to match with her big light brown eyes. She stood at about 5'6 and was a little on the heavy side but she carried herself weal. She always stayed up to date with the latest fashion and shoe trends. But she always forgot that she was from the projects, like everyone else around her.                                            She would sometimes call IsIs out,telling her she likes her jeans on her Or that the clothes​ she gave her where cute on her.But that was still IsIs so called best friend.                                                        Isis hated living in the jects.They were run down and ragged. They had to get something fixed almost every month. Last month it was the toilet it had a leak in it, But management didn't do anything but patch it up and tell her mom it was fixed.  

   Don't get her wrong though she loved them at the same time. This was were she met her "best friend" And had some of her best memories were here. So in a way they were a part of her.                                                                 ........................................................................                                                                                                                QUISE                                                                                                                    Quise was on his way home .But was stuck in traffic .That's one thing he hated about living way out traffic was horrible.                                                 "Man take your old ass on,you see the lights green." He said out loud in his car like the old lady could hear him. The whole way home he was behind the old women.She was driving too slow for him. He tried to get around her but there was to many cars. He was relieved when she finally turned off his path.                             Twenty minutes later he made it to his two story home. His house was one of the biggest on the block. But he lived in what some would call a quite neighborhood. Sometimes it could get loud though.                                                 Marquise made it in the front door and flopped himself on his love seat. He was dozing off until he heard his phone ring.