The Rules

The rules are simple,submit your story by tagging it #Celebritywhatevercontestyouareinawards like #Celebritywritingawards.

Tag at least seven people on with at least seventy follower on your story, i will post does that their stories were accepted, there will be three round until the top ten of all categories of the contest which inclued writing, book cover making, trailer making, active audience,i will explain them.

Add this book to your library or follow this account to receive updates, all those patrticipating must fill this form in the comments and no foul language will be authorized(keep you little  mouth in place)

Name

Book title

Genre entering

Are you a entering as a judge

Age

Why are you entering

Gender

Do you think your book is the best or you are best qualified to win

Is your book yours or did someone come up with the plot or something

How active are you on wattpad

Favorite genre and favorite author

Other contest you have either entered or won

Have you ever won a contest(I HOPE I AM NOT INTIMIDATING YOU)

Votes also count, the winners are not chosen by votes but the finalists are so ask everyone you could possibly know to vote(Satan would also be a great alternative)

Now to the explaining part.

Writing:if you love writing books, poems, story line and any other thing related to writing then you are entering the writing contest so just #celebritywritingawards

Book cover makers and Trailer makers: Are you an artistic mind with a great innovation of making mind blowing book covers, then open a portfolio and #celebritybookcoversawards

or  you are great in creating trailers for books, open a portfolio once more and #celebritytrailermakerawards

Active audience, reader: Yes how much do you comment and show up, how good are are you when it comes to getting noticed and giving feed backs well now its time for the writers to vote for you, be active on people participating's books and then i will create a survey/ interview were they will inform me of the finalists that are in the competition, the judges will decided the winners.

thanks to all who read and bribery will not be tolerated and i will be posting popularly asked questions.