Aooooobaaaaa..

No POV

It was just another day at school or so Mikado thought. But as he walked out of the classroom to walk Anri Sonohara home, Mikado was intercepted by a 1st year. The boy had blue hair and this look in his eyes, that screamed Trouble. But he was also sexy as all hell. So when the boy started saying stuff about giving him a tour of Ikebukuro, Mikado wanted to yell Yes! and run out of the school, or at least away from the dangerous boy. And when Anri said "Okay." Mikado was ecstatic.

Anri then started walking away, and before Mikado could follow, the boy said, "I'm Aoba by the way. And I was also wondering about the dollars."

Mikado's interest was peaked. Why is this guy asking me? Why not someone else? Does he know? Mikado decided to tell the boy some things he had heard about the dollars recently and decided to leave it at that. He had to prepare for tomorrow after all.

Time Skip

The next morning, he heard a knock at the door. He wondered who it was, so he quickly moved to the door and opened it. Outside was the boy he had agreed to give a tour to today. "H-how do you know where I live?"

"Well, I followed you. Duh." Said the boy. I was preparing to slam the door on his face due to his snotty attitude, but someone grabbed the door and pulled it open the rest of the way. That's when I saw the people around him. Acting tough for your friends huh? Mikado thought as he stared at the spectacle. "You're coming with us Mikado-senpai."

Mikado POV

I hid my smile and followed the boys out of my house, to wherever they planned on bringing me.

So when we arrived at the old yellow scarves hang out, I wasn't too surprised. But I did pretend to be. I had to keep up appearances as always.

When they began asking me to be the leader of the Blue Squares, I was happy to oblige. But first, I wanted to put on the usual show of faking it. Then, my mind began to wander. I wonder what Aoba's face would look like while in a trance. With a completely blank expression and no control over anything. oh yeah, that would be gorgeous! I think I'm gonna have to do that. The only question is, how do I get hi- But suddenly, his thoughts were interrupted by Aoba saying, "Time's up, what's your decision?"

He was smirking about something, but I wasn't sure what. That is, until he said, "Before you say you need more time, answer this question. Why are you smiling?"

Dammit! I let my facade slip while I was thinking about everything! It's a good thing he hasn't taken a look at my pants. As I was about to agree to do what they wanted, we heard a phone ring. I know that ringtone! Celty, why do you always interrupt at the worst time? I then sighed in exasperation, but everyone though instead that I was sighing in relief. Why is everyone so ignorant? I asked myself.

Suddenly, motorcycles burst in through the door. It was people from the gang that was attacked by the Blue Squares. I knew I had to get out. And lucky me, Aoba started screaming that I was the leader and that they needed to help me escape. Thankfully, it did work, but they didn't have to be so obnoxious. So I sweatdropped as I left.

Time Skip

It was finally the end of the day, everyone was finally leaving me alone, and I knew it was time for the mini meeting I had agreed to come to after everyone was safe again. I took a pen with me, knowing I would have to show my insanity for once. Just to fully convince them that I am their leader. So I also brought a first aid kit.

I entered the area, hiding the first aid kit, and pulled out the pen. Spinning it. With a piece of paper in my hand as well. "I'll be the leader. But we need a contract. Aoba," I placed the paper on the hood of a car, "place your hand on this piece of paper please." He looked at me quizzically, then cooperated.