First day

Whenever I was walking to school with my friends,we have went to a corner store and bought some cigarettes for the five of us.Although,they always get taken away or we sell them we always smoke before school starts."

Ugh",said Jennifer "Another fxcking day of school with all this drama but it's kinda fun with all that we do with these boys am I right?" In this group they count me as the creepy one but they don't care at least I have a friends that is what they call themselves but I call them slaves.

"Yea" said Amy, "I also know how to rock if you know what I mean." "Hehe" said Emily,"Hey,Rosevelt stop being such a ghost or I will start punishing you!" "I don't give a fxck of what you do you know what I will do to you if you don't do as I say,you will be the next girl head that will be in my wall and I will also feed your body to my dogs,so don't ever say you will punish me because I will be the one to punish you."

As soon as I said that I took a big puff of my cigarette and blew it at the blue sunny sky that I can't stand.I love darkness that's why I always where black but if anyway try to look at my eye they know exactly that they will die.

I do dark magic trust me if you went to my room you are basically going to hell so stay away with me.But,we girls stayed in a awkward silence for 5 minutes until Alex said something."So,have you guys finally thought of who you like yet if you don't then I will don't I Rosevelt" she said with a wink.

I made a vomit noise because:
1) I hate love or even liking somebody.
2)These boys here are stupid. And.
3)kill me because I forgot about this!

"I hate boys so I don't care" I said.But as soon as I said that Amy whispered something to me."Are you sure about that there is this new kid about 5'11 and the same age as you and guess what he also love darkness,My face went all red,but she didn't finish."But,he's into boys instead so he's gay basically sorry pal.When she said that to me I hid a knife into the boots that I wore and sliced her neck off.

I told the girls if they tell anybody that I killed her then I will kill them too.After that we went walking to school We smoked all the way there and of course the teachers will smell us.We didn't care so we just went inside the school carelessly.

As, soon as I went into chemistry class I all of a sudden saw the boy that the girl I sliced her head off was talking about.But,what she said was true he is into boys he was filled with boys around him.Many boys was asking if he was free this weekend.I was not free so I have a good feeling that this date will go well.

The day was over so I ran home and I tripped.The boy that they were talking about was right there helping me up.I still don't know his name but he asked me"Are you quite alright,please slow down so you won't be in such pain" Gosh my heart was racing like a cheetah going to it's child.Damn,I never felt this feeling before.

I guess you could say I ruined my chance,he just pat my head and went the opposite direction.I just want to die I bet you that he heard my heart pounding at his chest.So, I went home and as soon as I went home I start doing my satanic rituals.

Yep,that's why I am living but besides that I have to figure out a way to at least be by him. I'm not like yandere I can be near him I just don't want to embarrass myself any farther that I just did.

But,I had a plan at it has to do with changing my identity and murdering people.Step one, is at a rate.Starting tomorrow I will start,be ready bxtches,Satans daughter is coming after you.

But before I go to bed,I have to feed my black cat her name is "black soul".Its sad how she had to watch me murder my parents right in front of her.But,that's what they get they never approved of me doing these thugs that I'm doing right now so of course I had no other choice.

But,I fed black soul and now it's time the night ritual and day dreaming about changing.To be honest I'm kinda nervous that I have to change but I have to figure out a way to be a boy.When that's done then the plan one that I'm talking about will go into plan.

"Blood,blood,blood,blood,"I said.Then louder,"Blood!Blood!Blood!Blood!"

"Good night black soul wish me luck at seeking my first plan this weekend.I will need it".

(Author:sorry I just wanted to go to bed,but I hope that this will satisfy you {^_^} GOOD NIGHT)