Synopsis

Rotney.

"Y'all niggas on some nut ass shit, for real." I scratched my head and began to reconsider being friends with these niggas. "I'm usually down to do a bunch of crazy shit with y'all but this is crossing the line and I can't even lie, I'm scared to do some shit like that."

My palms grew clammy as small beads of sweat began to protrude from my forehead.

"She not even awake, Rotney. She not gon eem much feel that shit. Stop being a bitch and do it." Christopher 'Chrome' Gallagher insisted as he pushed me a little closer to Aerial Johnson's body. Chrome Was my best friend. The wildest nigga I knew. Would do damn near anything if he had a good mind to no matter how good or bad it was. He was a real high yellow joint and he had piercing blue eyes that were very demanding.

Dude was a firecracker all the way around. His attention span was short, had what I like to believe are authentic anger issues and was the reactionary type of nigga. Type of joint that reacts off of impulse and then thinks about the consequences long after the fact. We were truly different. I don't understand how we even became so close but opposites did attract.

Chrome is half white and is honestly why I feel he got away with so much shit. Number one, he had the gift of being racially attractive and the fact that he was actually what girl's deemed fine didn't make it any better. He was also persuasive and a quick thinker which almost always worked in his favor.

"Nah, g. Im not into all that. My mama expects me home by 9:30. It's 9:12 and she's making shrimp pasta tonight. Ion wanna miss that."

"What's more important? Some bogus ass curfew or some easy pussy?"

"Nigga my curfew. Moms'll have a whole baby if I don't show up on time. People crazy outchea. I know y'all heard about that man who be molesting kids our age, dismembering their bodies and dropping em off in multiple locations."

"We all together at this particular point in time. We gon watch out for you." I shook my head.

"Chrome, why you so bent on me doing this?"

"Nigga, you the only virgin out of all of us. Don't you want feel like a man?"

I bit down on my lip and thought for a moment.

"I mean I do but ion wanna like... take it" I trailed off because thinking about penetrating a girl who ain't even much conscious made the hairs on my neck stand up.

"Women like when you aggressive with em. That's what my pops always says to me. She ain't gon give it to you so you might as well take it."

As far as Chrome and the guys knew, the girl lying in front of us unconscious was just a random. They didn't know that I knew her. Time was ticking and my patience was thinning because I felt so pressured.

"Nah. If she's not awake to tell me yes to sticking my dick in then that's rape."

"Is you gon be a bitch your whole life?" Chrome said as he kneeled down and carefully crawled over to Aerial's body. She was sprawled out somewhat and I'd been wondering how she even got out here like that. That was where my mind was. Chrome delicately grabbed the button on her shorts and undid it. He slowly dragged the zipper down.

"Oh shit. It got hair on it like how it be on the flicks." James one of our mutual friends exclaimed. He gazed down at it in awe.

"Nigga professional porn don't allow women to have hair on it" Chrome scolded James.

"My brother be watching the home made ones. He says that's the good shit."

"Anyways," Chrome started. "You doing this shit or what?"

"I gotta go, y'all. Y'all know how my mama is." Chrome rolled his eyes and quickly got on to his feet. He grabbed my wrist tight as hell and attempted to force me down on Aerial's body. It wasn't long before our tussle graduated into an obvious fight. At that point I was pissed clean off. When my left knuckles made contact with his right jaw, Chrome lost it.

"Aye, hold this nigga down." Chrome instructed James and Leroy to do. The two stood still for what seemed like forever. I bet it was already 9:30 and my mama was standing on the porch thinking about how she was gonna beat my ass when I got inside. I'm not sure why but my mind automatically went to that shrimp pasta that I love so much. I thought about how I feel every time I have a spoonful of it.

Chrome could sense the apprehension in the boys so he threatened James and Leroy.

"Hold him down or I'll beat y'all asses." Reluctantly, James and Leroy did as they were told.

"Real talk, don't touch me." They ignored my requests and protests, placing their knees on my hands and legs.

"I swear to God when I get up I'm fucking both of you niggas up."

Chrome lifted his mint green polo and exposed what looked to be a nine milli-meter sitting comfortably on the waistband of his Klein's. He grabbed it and pointed its opening directly at me. Fear was oozing out of my pores and dripping down my face like hot wax raining down the shaft of an ignited candle.

He placed it in between my lips and threatened to blow my esophagus out through my anus if I didn't cooperate.

"I thought we was boys, man." I uttered in between the gun.

"We is boys. This just tough love. My pops does it to me so I gotta do it to y'all."

Chrome prepared to pull the trigger. My heart was basically dripping out of my ass and the blood circulation in my face had come to a complete stop . I was petrified.

I remember wincing from the flash of a bright light. Chrome moved the gun.

"Rise and shine inmates. Get y'all little criminal asses up. Time for breakfast." The lights came on. I winced. My eyes fluttered open. I was staring at the bottom of a bunk bed. Long legs swung over the edge of the bed and jumped down after a good sixties seconds.

I fought back the urge to cry. Every morning correctional officers came in, examined my entire body to make sure I wasn't trying to commit suicide, checked for dangerous weapons and shackled me from head to toe because apparently I was a 'threat' to the general population.

Thick chains went around both my ankles, my wrists and one belted around my waist. This way if I were to get into any altercations with any one, authorities could yank the shit out of me and disenfranchise my 'sporadic' behavior.