My crush in dance sport (I thought he was a gay)

Hi guys :) This story is based on true story. Yeahhh.. hehe!

Im gonna use another name for the girl<3

~Samantha

I'm so tired today.. Where is mom by the way? Oh shes in the city doing some stuffs, oh well but its night already. Im here in my bedroom just chilling on my bed and doing watty stuffs.

I heard the gate creaked maybe mom is already home. I just stayed in my room then mom suddenly appeared in the door of my room. "Hi darling, i enrolled you and smith in dance sport, isnt that great?" she asked. Oh no! i dont want dancing, I don't even know how to and most of all i have no interest in such thing.

I was angry and i replied "Whaaat?!! I dont want to join" she knitted her brows "Yes you are and theres no backing out now because youre enrolled already and your brother loves to dance" she said.

"Well if he wants to dance then let him dont include me because i dont want" i said while anger filled my voice.

"It will be starting tomorrow, get ready" she said.

Before she walked away from my room she gave me a frustrated look and then i responded an anger-look to her.

Grr.r.. This summer is going to be a messsssss =__=. Ughhhhhh I hate itttt!!!!!!!!

~In the morning

I dont want to go! Ughh. Its now 8 am and the practice will be starting at 9, what a nightmare.

"Samantha! Get ready already because we'll be going soon. Bring your bottle of water" mom shouted.

I didnt respond I just rolled my eyes and did all she said cause i dont have any choice.

We got into the school where we'll be practicing, This school was where I graduated my elementary.

-Fast forward*

We danced and they taught us the basic steps. I don't even know what its called cause i didnt bother to listen any word they're saying and now.. my mom is sitting on the bench looking at me and my brother with a big smile plastered in her face. Gosh i hate her.

But even though i hated the dancing, I just tried my best because i dont want to get humiliated and laughed at by people and thats my no.1 priority right now but you know.. almost all of my dance mates are kids, only 4 i think are the same age as me.

After the dance our trainer asked my mom if i would like to transfer in the afternoon session because in there, there are people who are the same age as me. So as the mom who forced me she agreed.

*Flashback

In dinner

"Mom i dont want to join the dance!" i said. She knitted her brows again "What is wrong you? You need to take them so that if you'll be going to your prom, you have an idea on how to dance and you'll not find it hard."she replied. I know the real reason behind it, she's half lying its because she wants me to be a great daughter that she can be proud of and the daughter she can boast to other people and she's always comparing me to the others.

"You're forcing me even if i dont want to!" i yelled.

"I'm not forcing you! Its for your own good not mine! Look at (no name) she is very talented and she never gets shy" she said.

"While you're living with me, i'm the one who'll decide what you'll do and you'll be joining" she added.

I glared at her "You know what? It's called forcing me because you're pushing me to join even if i really dont want to. You even enrolled me, not telling me before you did it. Is it that hard to ask me first?" i replied.

~End of flashback

After 1 week of the dance sport i got used to it for a little then one day our trainer told us that we'll be practicing in the park. So in the afternoon me, my brother and my mom went there then we practiced. Blah blah blahh Fast forward, nothing interesting happened except for the fact that it rained.

~2 days later

We went back to practicing in the school then i saw 4 teens who were there, maybe they're the advanced dancers.. probably. So we practiced again and i saw an attractive boy that was an advanced and he was familiar, maybe i saw him already when i was still a kid but i remembered that maybe he was a gay so i cut-off my crush interest.

The whole new week that we danced, i never bothered to think about the boy or gay.. Because all that i had in my thoughts was that he was a gay.

~April 24

Ohmygod! There will be partners already in this ballroom dance, I dont even know how to. Shickkss.. thanks from the heaven above.

There were 5 boys and we sure are a lot! we girls. So im guessing that each of us will take turns with the partners and my guess was right! They divided us to each of the boys.

"Okay.. Samantha you go to Dave" our trainer said. Whaaattt? Yey! no. Yey! no. ughh..

Wait why am i worrying about that? He's a gay you know samantha!

Our trainer discussed about the dance we'll be having but i didnt pay attention and i never realized that until i came back to reality. Dave was standing infront of me, i suddenly talked to him about me who will be dying cause i dont know how, blahh blahhs and it became awkward, maybe just for me and while we were talking he never stopped looking in my eyes or thats just beyond my imagination, thinking he likes me back. Not happening! Ever.. am pretty sure.

He lied his back on the big post and slouched a little and lied properly again then he tapped his foot.

Now i am across him standing and i tried to look at my left but before i did that, i glanced at him first.

"Okay get ready!" our trainer told us.

We positioned ourselves then i suddenly talked to him again about how nervous i am then he told me that it would be okay and said that i should let it all free and that i shouldn't be ashamed. Oh my gosh! his eyes, his beautiful white face, his lips, just mesmerizing. I always look at him. Gooossshhh..

In the end of the dance we were asked to bow then they taught us and we did exactly what they taught us to do. I purposely held his hands fully.. Aaaahhh.. :"> He's 4th year already said the back of his blue  shirt "senior".