Chapter 1

Tiffany
I'm Tiffany but everybody calls me lovely some of y'all may know me from previous story but let me tell you about my story. Long story short i been through a lot most painful thing besides rape that happen to me was losing my child two years ago. I went to Miami Dade College for a bit I made at least four good friends from there I'm currently going to attend University of Miami. Which later on in the story you will find out my ex and father of my child attends there also. Welp here goes my journey.

                       January 6, 2018
Ryan
I'm Ryan I attended Miami Dade College alongside with Tiffany. One thing people can describe me as is manipulative with females I get what I want that just me. Anyways I'm texting Tiffany and I'm about to slide from homestead to Miramar and go to her house I'm going to be leaving for the army next week on the 16 of January so I'm get much of what I own as possible.

                      30 mins laters
Tiffany
Ryan just called and said he just arrived I sneak him through the back and let him in and we went in the room we watch how to get away with murder and we started having sex to me it felt like he actually cared about me and love me for me it felt so passionate and amazing. He stay until 7 in the morning and I had to sneak him outside the house. Few hrs later I watch his snap and I seen a girl name Raquel on his snap and he was at her house the same day my intuition told me he would fuck her but my heart told me other wise should've listen to my intuition it's always right.  My best friend TJ called me the same week come to found out Ryan did fuck her the same day he did me and he fuck another hoe who was so called a friend of mine name Lexis. Which later on he started to date. Which cause hell and anger and causing me to be more damage and hurt.