Chapter 1: The life changer

A dream is nothing more then a motion picture or a movie if you would say but this story is no dream this story has no words to describe it.this is no ordinary story so lets begin. Our story begin in the big town of NYC i was one of the richest man in Ny best cars, a nice house and a beautiful wife i know very typical right the perfect life like any other story but do you really want to hear a boring story on my life. so as i was saying it started out as a normal day. i went to check on one of the Businesses i owned and then to take care of somethings then on my way home i pass by my business again but as i passed by it i've seen a person running out of it with a bag that looked like money so i followed them i couldnt quite see who it was then they went into an alley not thinking about what would happen, it was dark and i couldnt see a thing. i glanced over my left shoulder and saw a light, now at this point i should listen to my mind which is tellin me to leave, go, and dont investigate but my heart say go maybe someone is introuble be the hero you always wanted to be. But as i think i hear a noise it came frome a room the same room the mysteriouse person ran in as i eased into the door to see if i can hear into it just then my phone rings. I look at the caller i.d its my wife. She calls to tell me to get some milk so i look at the door once more and leave to go get milk. As im in the store i feel someone just staring one of those feeling you know i look around and see a folded piece of paper on the ground it doesnt say who its for or where it came from it was just a rugular sheet of on the front it said open on the inside it read "please go to browdway ave and ill be waitng there" after reading i looked to see if there was any clue on to where it may have been coming from theres nothing. I put the note back down and just then i see a wierd type of reflection on the waxed floors i drop the note and look up quick and at that split second i see a shadow that was similar to the one i seen earlieri follow it to a door at the of the store not to far from the backdoor to the outside it says authorization only i am almost posatve she went in there but i wonder what is behind the door. Just then my wife calls again i dont answer it because i knew she would ask me where i was so i go get the milk and leave as i leave the store i bump into a a women as i appologize i look into her eyes and felt a warmness that i havent felt like i was falling in love all over again i just couldnt stop staring just then i heard" thats mine" I return from my trans and reply "huh" she have a little giggle and say "the bag your holding it mine" her smile looked as if they mad a whole new color for white her, her hair like waves of the ocean, and her voice was like angles that healed the sick with every word we stared at eachother for a while till she said "I'm patrica" I said "I'm larry" we had a five minute talk I almost forgot i was running arrands for my wife till the voicemail came on my phone "I have to go i said" she said ok and asked to brrow my phone she put a number and saved it to my phone she said" give me a call sometime" i knew she was coming on to me but i knew it was wrong too I quickly said ok and left i walked to my car and i found another note on the side walk next note to far from my car. It looked just like the one in the store it said open and on the inside it said go to browdway ave i knew either someone was either playing with me or they were for someone else so i ripped the note got into my car and drove off. I wondered where the note could have came from or who could have written it but just then i got another voicemail but from an unknown number. I knew my wife might be woried so i hurried home and as i approached the front door. Then my next door neighbor albert came outside. He didnt look like himself the only time he looked like this was when something surprising happened having such a wiered day I didnt even notice the face I said "hello albert" but he looked and said he was sorry and stormed into the house I wondered why he said that because he haven't done anything to hurt me or my wife I couldn't figure it out so i opened the door of the house and I went inside and while inside there was a big mess like someone have been struggling i ran around the house looking for mywife calling her name "kesha,kesha,kesha" I ran to my bedroom and on the bed I found another note but this time it said to larry I opened it to read" browdway ave" I quickly look to see if it was any clues as to who took my wife I looked on the back but all i saw was a mark of a pink crown with diamonds on it i didnt know what that meant so i got my keys and rushed out the door.