🚬 1 🚬

Hej Journal(?),

I'm back. I've already met Emily before so when she asked me to join the account, I agreed. Oh, right, I haven't introduced myself. Shit. Ah well.

I'm Markell Køhler, the second player of Denmark. Unlike my counterpart, I'm not a big fan of beer. I prefer to smoke rather than drink.

That's all you're getting out of me. Wait, Emily wants me to talk about my day. Just great. Where to start...hmm...

Well, I guess I should start with when I got here. When I got here, Emily wouldn't shut up about how this was going to be awesome and that everything was going to be all great and shit.

Emily took me to my room and I have to admit, it was actually pretty nice. And I also have my own room too so I get privacy. But this is just the beginning.

Later in the day, Mathias calls me over. And who's with him? Loki. My Norway for those of you who don't know. Our conversation was pretty normal....for a minute.

You remember how I said I prefer to smoke rather than drink? Well, I went to go have a cigarette and what does Loki do? He takes them from me and burns them.

Now, I got pissed because of this. I understand that he's just looking out for me but you should never take or even burn my cigarettes. Long story short, a few words were exchanged and I ended up making Loki cry.

Great person I am, right? That was sarcasm by the way. So, admittedly feeling bad, I go over to him and say I'm sorry and you know, the sentimental bullshit. I took him to the SPOT Festival too. Though, we got there late.

Just my luck. Anyway, that's basically it. I doubt anyone will find this or anything and if they do, I doubt anyone that Mathias knows will talk to me.

If they do, it's probably to threaten me not to hurt Mathias. Geez, people sound like broken records nowadays.