Pay back

Applejack was in the Fields bucking the trees . When she seen rainbow dash flying " howdy rainbow" aj called out. Rainbow dash looked down at AJ and smiled. She landed next to. " hey AJ how are u doing after the whole u running in to a stump. AJ blushed " i'm still a bit sore from that but thank y'all for not making a big deal about it" AJ said with a smile." No big deal that's what friends do" rainbow said with a smile. AJ looked at rainbow and said " I think it's time for some payback don't y'all" rainbow eyes widened. " now but but" Rd looked at AJ " no buts about it meet me at the barn at 10 got it" rainbow looked at AJ and said " fine I'll meet u in the barn " then rainbow flow off to do some tricks. But for AJ she had some stuff to do. Later that night rainbow dash looked at the barn " come on rainbow what's the worst thing that can happen" with out second thought she knocked on the door. AJ open the door and let dash walk in side. AJ closed the Ben door and locked it. Then AJ push rainbow dash to the ground and kissed her. She pulled away and said " from now on I'm in Control got it" rainbow looked at AJ and said " I umm ugh yes miss apple jack" AJ grind and got off of dash she walked over to the hey Bale and pulled out some rope she walked over the dash " stand up " AJ said with dropping the rope rainbow got up and AJ tide her wings to her body. Then AJ went be hind rainbow dash and said " bend down" rainbow bent down and with out warning AJ put her muscle in dashes crotch AJ licked up and down rainbows puffy lips . Rainbow monad as AJ eat her out . Then AJ started to push her tongue in side dash pussy Dash monad out AJ name. Dash could feel her climax coming and AJ could tell that dash was getting close so she kicked it in to high gear she stared to lick rainbows clit that made dash scream out in pleasure " AJ I'm going to I'm going to " dash was cut of by her climax hitting her it crashed over her Waze by a wave of pleasure all the while dash moaned. AJ stoped licking and took her head away rainbow fell to the ground panting. AJ took the rope of the panting Pegasus and went over to the spot where all her toys were. Rainbow got up and walked over to AJ and grabs her pulling her to the floor. AJ yells " what in termination Rainbow I thought I told you not to interfere" rainbow walk over AJ and bent down and whispered in her ear I know I just want a turn. They rainbow grabbed AJ and turned her on her stomach then rainbow grabbed to strap on she snapped it on then dash. Reared up on AJ and with out warning she push in side AJ . AJ monad and then rainbow bent over AJ and whispered in her ear " if u want me to stop I will" AJ turned her head and said "don't stop keep going" AJ monad again as rainbow picked up speed AJ could feel her climax coming so she bucked her hips back to meet dash thrusts. Rainbow then raise the hoof and smacked AJ in the flake. She did that her three times. AJ monad louder then she yelled out rainbows name as her climax hit She Schuck and moans as she road out her climax. Then rainbow pulled out of AJ and took off the strap on. While dash did that AJ fell to the floor rainbow walked over to AJ and said "I love u AJ " apple jack looked up at dash and said " I love ya to Rd " rainbow kissed AJ then she curled up be Side AJ and covered her with the wing then the to pony slowly drifted off to sleep.