Swift

August 15th

August 15th

It was clear how this happened so swiftly.

I was the blind one.

You we're the one who abused my kindness but to be kind people like you also have to be stupid but with me... that's not the case. I cut the bullcrap and set the story straight as bluntly as possible.

I give you one more chance.

But you backstab me.

For what? All the glory?

Your priorities are jacked up.

Your corrupted.

I'm broken.

And it's all because of your priorities for the glory.

"Hey! Where are you going??" I yell through the intercom.

"Escaping this hell hole..."

what the hell? "Dude! You can't just do that WE HAVE A MISSION!"

"No, you have a mission. I want out."

This was strange we were just joking around before! This doesn't make sense. "Hey-" before I could finish a wave full of debris destroyed the NASA space station. My partner disappeared... No signs of them on the intercoms.

It was quiet.

Too quiet.

Grabbing on to what I could I was holding on for dear life. More debris came crashing in on the station. A chunk of metal came flying at me.

I got hit so hard that I went flying.

I got into a panic

I got into a panic. I started to hyperventilate.Damn this isn't good.

Ok, ok, calm down.

Panicking = more oxygen. I couldn't afford to lose anymore than I already had.

I started to breathe normally, although I was spinning I came to a sudden slow down which ended up me facing the good old planet earth.

It was a site to see. One of the only things that you can really stare at here and you can look at it for days on end.

But I unfortunately don't have time for that now I need to get back to the space shuttle.

I was one of the lucky astronauts that had a jetpack and it was easy for me to just move to the shuttle.

I was close and I saw my colleague.

"Hey!" No answer...

They were at the entrance to the shuttle but they didn't move at all.

I came closer to them and turn them around.

I was not expecting this. My eyes widened my eyebrows rise and my heart just dropped.

The helmet was broken.

Face?

There was no face but shattered flesh nerves and skull.

"Astronaut 2627, dead by debris implement to the helmet." I moved the body so that it wasn't stuck on the door.

"Rest in peace..."

My hands shake, DAMN! I have to stop this or else I'll be dead too!

I open the door and I float in as fast as possible and I close the door as fast as I could.

Locked tight, I take of my suit. I'm currently just wearing a normal tank top and spandex shorts. I move up to the main control room of the shuttle and I try to contact Huston.

I put the headphones on and I take the microphone and I press the button. "Huston!"

No answer.

"Huston! We just got showered by debris and we nearly lost everyone on the crew."

Static. Still no answer my heart just continues to drop into the fear.

"HUSTON!"

Nothing.

"Shit! Communication is down! What the hell do I do now?"

I look at the main window of the shuttle.

A sudden black, no... black hole appears.

"What the hell?"

The black hole makes a pull for the shuttle and there is no way out of this. It made a fast pull. In no time, I was inside the white hole. I didn't even have the chance to say goodbye to the cruel world. Before I knew it My consciousness just stopped thinking.

.

.

.