Cuddles

You sat on the couch beside Morty, as usual. You usually just came home with Morty after school, sort of like it was home sweet home. Everyone thought of you as family. Except for Morty. Morty has had feelings for you since the first day you met him. And you had feelings for him, too. Morty didn't know you liked him, and you didn't know he liked you. Everyone else seemed to notice, and they all tried to help you two out. Enough with that topic about your secret love for eachother. Let's talk about what's actually happening right now. 

[ Morty's P.O.V. ]

I looked over at (Y/N), who seemed to be very mesmerized by the TV. God, she's so cute. I love how soft and shiny her (H/L) (H/C) hair looked, and the way her (E/C) orbs sparkled. I love her kindness, and I know she could never hurt a fly. She's perfect. It sounds cheesy, but I love everything about her. 'Maybe I should tell her I like her. But then again, she's way out of my league.' I heard (Y/N) speak up, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hey Morty," her angelic voice spoke up, "I'm cold and this blanket isn't enough!" she groaned. I had a sudden burst of courage. "H-hey (Y/N), I k-know this sounds a-awkward, but do you think c-cuddling could help?" I said nervously, scratching the back of my head.

[ Reader's P.O.V. ]

'Wait, did he just ask me to cuddle? I mean, I wouldn't mind, but then again I'm probably just taking it the wrong way.' Either way, I scooted over and wrapped the blanket around Morty and I, looking up at him. A blush covered his face, and I giggled. "You're so cute, Morty!" I snuggled closer to his chest, smiling. I felt his arms slowly wrap around me, his warmth calming me. My eyes started getting heavy, closing. I guess Morty thought I already fell asleep, because I heard him mumble, "Goodnight (Y/N), I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered, before falling into a deep sleep.