Chapter One

Esme's POV

Summer at Grandmas

Esme ^^

Chapter one:

I woke up to banging on my door and the yelling of my twin brother Conner.

"Esme you need to get up now!" he yells from the other end of the door "We leave in an hour!"

"Conner, go away I'm sleeping!"

"You see Esme that right there is the problem. We're going to the airport in an hour." He says

After 15 minutes of trying to go back to sleep I couldn't so I decided to get up there wasn't much to do. I made my bed brushed my teeth and gathered my suitcase by the door. Then I took a shower dried y hair and did my makeup. I changed into some dark almost black jeans with a shirt that was advertising one of my favorite bands, The Wombats, with my black vans.

"Conner!" I yell sticking y head out my door "can you help me with my suitcase?"

"Sure," he says walking up the stairs, "so are you exited to spend the summer at Grandma's house?"

"I wouldn't say exited but nervous you know. We haven't been in that town in forever I don't know anyone there and neither do you" I really didn't want to go away for the summer I wanted to spend my summer days here in London with Stefan and Linda talking about boy and getting gorgeously tanned.

"Actually I do know people there," he says breaking the silence "Do you remember the last summer we spent there back on our 13TH birthday?" I nod how I can forget "well there was this kid named James and we chatted a bit before we left -"

"Okay I get it you know people, now can you help me please" I cut him off before he goes full on story telling mode and we miss out flight well it wouldn't be that bad.

 ~at the airport~

"Mom will you please Stop crying it's just the summer we'll see you soon ya I know love ypu too okay bye" Conner and my mom have been on the phone for the past 5 minutes. He final had to let her go because we are now on the plane and about to leave the ground. I sit by the window and Conner sits next to me. I look out the window and dazed off.

At this time I would like to introduce myself. My name is Esmeralda Ball. I am 18 years old and have a twin brother named Conner Ball. He calls me Esme for short. Ever since I was six I spend the summer at my grandma's house. But I haven't been her in 5 years. I'm the type of girl that is "shy" to everyone loud to my friends and if I do say so myself and I do the best thing that ever happened to my brother and my two best friends back in England.

We finally arrived around 9 9in Los Angeles. While waiting by leagues clam I spotted my grandma and she saw me. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Esmeralda you've gotten so big," she says "And Conner you are so tall. Ahh I've miss you both so much!"

"We've miss you too" I say

"Well let's get these bags in the car we have a long ride ahh you must both be tired" she says

"Actually I'm not you, Esme?" Conner asked me

"NO I'm not tiered at all" I say happily

"Well in that case we should get home so we can go out to eat"

"Okay" Conner and I say in union getting into the car.