No Freedom... Whatsoever

A/N

Omfg what am I doing with my life. No one will probably even read this but it was fun to write anyways :,) I honestly can't believe I wrote something like this. This is my first story ever so sorry if it's shit!! Buuutttt please leave comments telling me what to improve on or what I should write next or anything like that! Love you! <3

Ring. Ring.

Snooze.

Ring. Ring.

Snooze.

Ring. Ri-

I heard the sound of my alarm shut off, but I wasn't the one who touched it.

"(y/n), come on. Get up. We're gonna be late for school." Henry, my older brother, said, very annoyed.

"Ok, ok. I'm up." I said as I started to roll over onto my back, my (y/h/c) hair in my face preventing me from seeing. I moved my hair away from my eyes only to see the numbers 7:10. Oh no, he was right. We were going to be late! I shouldn't have pressed snooze, for once I'm glad my Henry decided to wake me up.

I jolted up out of bed and put on jean shorts and and a white crop top. As an older brother, Henry was a bit picky about what I would wear.

"Oh no. You are not wearing that to school." he said as he looked my outfit up and down.

"What? Why? I don't see anything wrong with what I'm wearing. It's cute." I defended. There was really nothing wrong with what I was wearing, but yet again, he'll find something to complain about.

"Your shorts are too short and I can see your stomach. Everything about what you're wearing is too short. Change."

Wow, he was not happy. But, I did as I was told and changed into high waisted jeans, a black tank top, and and oversized white flannel. I looked at myself up and down in the mirror, "At least it's still cute."

I walked back out of my room and Henry approved of what I was wearing. We headed out for school, more late now because of my brothers complaints.

"Look now we're even more stressed because you had to go and criticize me." I pouted and crossed my arms, waiting for a response.

"At least you look decent." he retorted.

Ugh. I was so fed up with him. Why does he feel the need to act like this.

~time skip to the end up of school bc school's b o r i n g~

I was walking out of school when I saw my good friend Beverly talking with some kid. I couldn't exactly see his face.

"Hey bev!" I shouted, trying to get her attention. When she turned around I saw the kid she was talking to. I knew who he was. It was Ben. I've only talked to him once, he was pretty sweet.

"Hey (y/n). Come here." she called back.

I starting walking over to her, she probably wanted to introduce me to Ben, even though I already know him.

"Oh, hi Ben! How are you?" I asked and acted like I just noticed him as I walked over.

"I didn't know you two knew each other." Beverly said, kind of confused.

"Yeah, we were in the same class, but I got my schedule moved around so that didn't last long." I told her, explaining how we knew each other.

"Is that what happened? One day you were there and the next you weren't." Ben said with a light chuckle.

"Mhm. I switched cau-" I was cut off by Henry grabbing the back of my backpack. The force caused me to stumble a bit.

"What the hell Henry? What're you doing?"

"I don't want you hanging around them. You need to hang around my friends, they're a good influence."

"I'm not so sure about that, but uh, bye Beverly, I hope I'll see you later!" I shouted back, as I was being dragged away by Henry.

I was not happy about this. I wanted to hang out with my friends, not his.

I was trailing in the back following him and his friends when they stopped walking. I looked up to see what was going on. Oh my lord. Not this. Of course he was bullying those kids again.