How You Meet

a/n:

hey, squirrel friend! i'm really just here to have fun with writing this, and i hope you enjoy it!

(also, i know i'll make some grammatical errors |i.e. shifting between different pronouns| ; i'll do my best to correct them! AND i'll probably write long, please forgive me.)

obviously, there will be queens who will appear in most chapters, and some queens will only be in a few chapters...

BUT (and it's a big butt) i do accept requests and if you want to collab, hit me up!

alriiiiight, hope u read but also don't read!

*-*
Since this is the first one; I'm putting a LOT of queens here because I like blessing people. BUT not everyone here will be in every chapter because my sexual organs cannot handle the multiple orgasms. ;)

List of the queens in order: Manila Luzon, Milk, Willam, Jinkx Monsoon, Alaska Thunderfuck, Naomi Smalls, Raja Gemini, Trixie Mattel, Courtney Act, Sharon Needles, BendelaCreme, Tatianna, Bianca del Rio, Sasha Velour, Katya Zamolodchikova

*-*

Manila Luzon / Karl Westerberg:

You serve your favourite old couple their perfectly warm coffee and soft muffins. You have a little chat with them and then head to the cashier area to see if everything's going well.

Hearing the bell from the entrance doors, you plaster a smile and see your next customer. A handsome man with dark hair and an impeccable style, if you must say. You turn to your friend and co-worker, who's jaw seems to be dropping lower and lower by the second.

"Close your mouth," you laugh, "I know he's cute, but I can also see the drool coming out."

They shut their mouth, and their expression turns into a huge smile, "Y/N, it's Manila Luzon! I can't believe he's actually here, and there's no screen in between!"

"Wait, really?" They nod at your remark, "oh, I didn't recognise him without the white streaks. Do you wanna serve him?"

They widen their eyes in horror, "I could never! You do it!"

You shrug in agreement, keeping in mind their fear of humiliation. You walk up to him in your professional manager mode.

"Hi, welcome to Maryland Roast! May I take your order?" You ask him.

He seems to be lost in his thoughts, so you ask him again, a little more cheered up this time, and he snaps out and looks at you.

"Oh, um..." he scans over the menu and mutters his order, only loud enough for you to hear.

You head over to the counter, and prepare the tea and warm up the muffin. Your friend, who's calmer now, walks beside you kinda awkwardly.

"Hey, he seems a little sad," you tell them, "know anything about that?"

"Yeah," they sigh, "it's his boyfriend's death anniversary. He probably came from the burial grounds or is about to head there."

"Oh," you respond, not knowing what else to do, "well, I think we can do something to cheer him up a little."

As you remember a quote from a specific queen, you plate the muffin, take some melted chocolate, and pipe out in a cursive font a phrase that, hopefully, could cheer him up. Placing the mug and and plated muffin on a tray, you head to the table, a nervous rumble in your stomach. That rumble grows stronger as you serve his food and drink.

"Uh, my co-worker and I found out what day it was," you offer him a solemn smile as he reads the phrase.

You Are Not Alone. Live, Love, and Believe!