Arrival

In the far reaches of space, a star destroyer was drifting aimlessly, looking like its a ghost ship and dead, but actually is teaming with the dead. In a lab that is cut off from the undead, inside is a elite stormtrooper aka a death trooper working on a device to get him off the zombie ship."Fuck, I need one more part to finish this, but it's in the other lad." Y/n decided he had to get it. He heads towards the door and opens it and walks through the hall. As he nears the lad he runs into something and falls on the ground. He looks up to see a bloody and torn hand held out in front of him and sees a female storm trooper, but she's infected with the virus, black wing. She doesn't seem to attack because Y/n is infected with the virus too, but he has the virus under control. He takes her hand and gets up, "Thanks for the help, but I gotta go." Y/n started to walk away and heard her following him and turns around to see her following him. Y/n sighs and motions for her to follow him and she makes a happy moan. He makes it to the lab and opens it to find an imperial officer looking for something, but stops when she looks at him and say "Please don't eat me." "Really, why would I, the one you should worry about is my friend here." Y/n points to the female storm trooper behind him looking at the officer, not with hunger, but with happiness. "Yay more friends!!!!!" The storm trooper surprised Y/n and the officer that she could talk."For fuck sakes!!!!(if you get this reference I love you) I just want to get the final part for my teleported and leave this fucking ship!!!" He grabs the last part and goes to walk through the door, but runs into a heavy trooper that heard the yelling."Shit sorry for knocking you down." "It's okay I wasn't looking, come on guys were leaving." Y/n and the others followed him to his lab and adds the final part and turns it on."All right if we heard through this, we are home free." As they were about to leave, there was a knock on the lab,"OKAY, WHO THE FUCK IS HERE NOW!!!!" Y/n walked up to the door and opened it to see no one and looked down and saw a box on the ground. He opened it to find a lightsaber axe and a note. Y/n read it and shed some tears "Thank you for forgiveing me." Y/n and the others went through the portal.      Time skip brought by Y/n chasing a ursa yelling hunger.                                A portal opens up in a random forest and Y/n and the others walk out and the heavy trooper and imperial officer fell to their knees coughing."Okay this might be a different planet or dimension, so we should be ready for anything." As Y/n said that he caught a smell of something sweet to him and started to follow it. After a little bit of walking he found a black wolf like creature and it smelled good."Hunger." Was all Y/n said before he threw his helmet off and tackled the wolf down and bit right into its neck and ripped it's flesh right out killing it instantly."Time to eat."