Uma x Harry

Ok so there's not a lot of Harry and Uma stuff out there which is weird considering they are awesome together. So I wrote this to be honest it might suck but just go easy on me ok.

Uma knew she'd find Harry here. It had been a while since they had met up here, but she knew this is where he would be.

He had definitely heard her step onto the docks. Her heeled boots not leaving much room for discretion. He didn't turn around though.

Uma tried not to be surprised . 'He's hurt.'

"Figured I'd find you up here" Uma's voice rang out surprisingly strong for how timid she really felt.

Harry didn't say anything.

She tried again, "The weather is pretty amazing, clear skies, The Isle looks particularly beautiful tonight weirdly."

Uma stood next to him leaning against the railing.

Harry didn't move to look at her, he continued staring out at the ocean.

"Are you ever going to say anything?"

"I hate him so much, he was drinking like usual and I knew that, but I still came out of my room like an idiot".
Harry said lowly

"What happened Harry?"

"I guess I just thought he would ignore me like usual how stupid was that to think he wouldn't use that as a chance to beat the shit out of me" Harry's voice got lower, "

"Harry turn around look at me." Uma said

Harry turned around and looked at her finally. Uma's heart almost shattered when she saw that his face was bruised and his eyes were slightly red from crying.

"Oh Harry." Uma said feeling horrible that their was nothing she could do. Sad to say she's had her times when her mother beat her so bad she couldn't walk.

Uma closed the gap between them and hugged him. Harry wrapped his arms around her tightly burying his face into her shoulder.

"Harry your my best friend, I love you." Uma whispered feverishly. She pulled away from him and sealed her lips with his. There kiss passionate. He wanted her.

Harry pushed her against the rail of the dock. Their kisses becoming more feverish by the second.

"Uma we should stop. I won't be able to hold myself back for long."

Uma trailed her hand down his arm, "I don't want you to hold yourself back. I want this. I want you now."

Harry's eyes darkened. And his lips were on her again. Harry felt Uma tug at his belt and pulled away from her slightly so that she could unbuckle his pants. She pushed them down and Harry stepped out of them and pulled her back to him, kissing down her neck and stopping to suck on her rapid pulse.

Uma felt Harry's bulge getting harder as it was pressed against her thigh. Making her impossibly more aroused. Harry continued to kiss down her neck till he got to her chest that was mostly covered by her button down shirt. He quickly unbuttoned it just enough to where he could pull it off her shoulders and let it bunch around her tucked in her leather skirt. Harry immediately pulled her bra down under her breast and shook with desire after seeing that her nipples were already hard. He leaned Uma against the ledge so that he could have good access to her beautiful breasts. He sucked her nipple causing Uma to gasp out and grasp at his hair. He licked and sucked her sensitive nipples working Uma up until she broke. "Harry, Harry I want you know. Please."

Harry leaned Uma off the ledge and quickly pulled his briefs down and Uma shimmied out of her panties.

Uma didn't have her panties off her other foot before Harry picked her up like she weighed nothing and slid her onto his dick. Uma gasped out, her legs around Harry's waist tightened and her toes curled in pleasure. Harry had always fit her so perfectly. Harry groaned her name. And pressed her against the pole again for leverage, and proceeded to fuck her into the pole.

Uma had both arms around Harry's shoulder one hand grasping his back while the other gripped his hair.

It felt so good. Uma shook with pleasure in Harry's arms.

"Harry, oh God Harry yess baby yess"

Fueled by her moans and words Harry increased his speed. "Fuck. Oh fuck Uma you feel amazing"

"Yes, Oh God Harry yes!" Uma arched in his arms.

Harry could feel the anger draining out of him.

Uma back arched as she almost screamed out in total pleasure.

"Keep going I'm so close!!" Uma whimpered, clawing at his back.

Harry kept one of his hands from around her supporting her with one arm and the ledge and used the other to find and rub her clit.

"Fuck I'm going to cum, Im about to cum!"

Suddenly Harry stopped completely. Uma gasped in shock and tried to move, desperate to relive herself and reach her orgasm.

"Harry why'd you stop please, keep going"

Harry pulled her to him and whispered in her ear, "Tell me you love me...."

Uma felt her pussy flutter "I love you Harry."

Uma pulled away and made Harry look into her eyes. "I love you so much, more than anyone. My heart belongs to you."

Harry lost himself then, he was so lucky to have her love. Uma wasn't really a person to show any emotion, but that's just how it was on the Isle. Harry kissed her deeply, and whispered to her, "I love you Uma, always." And then lifted her up of his dick until only the tip of him was inside her and slammed her back onto him. Uma screamed out and cried his name into the skies of The Isle, her orgasm taking over her body in spasms.

Harry kept going until he found his release in her. Groaning her name into her neck.

He held her in his arms. She was completely boneless. After a while he slid her off him and put her down. Uma immediately wrapped her arms back around him again. Still not ready to let go.

Harry kissed the top of her head, and inhaled her she always smelt so good like vanilla and coconut. His grip on he tightened.

"I'm sorry I wasn't their for you, I should have been.

Uma said to Harry with him laying his head on her chest, she couldn't believe all the events that brought them here in the first place.

"It's ok love your hear and you said I love you that's all that matters to me."
Harry said smiling looking at her.