Red and White

First and foremost a little Authors note: I cannot draw or anything of the sort. So the pictures were found on google and belong to their respective creators and not me :).

Next Please note that there may be harsh language used, I will not be starting this story out as mature but depending on the creative direction that it goes in it may be bumped up. There will be violence, blood, and a bit of gore. There may be some triggers near the middle and end. It will have a bit of a slow beginning.

A final note: this is a BL story meaning boylove, gay, yaoi, boyxboy, and etc. It was listed as such therefore if you have a problem with that, please use the back button. I will hear nothing of it as you have been warned and it was put in this genre for a reason. Romance is not the main part of this story but it will defiantly be on the back burner.

I hope that you enjoy my tale and please remember to vote and comment! :)

P.S. The picture above is Renef's human looks.

________________________________________________________________

The snow crunched below his paws as he trotted along through the forest. This was unfamiliar territory, not that any of it ever wouldn't be - not in this country. He couldn't t stop though- can't stop and refused to go back to that place. If Mother luna so wishes it, he would never return to his past. Looking over his shoulder has become a common practice in the past few days, having almost been caught once makes one more cautious. In order to survive, he would have to stay focused.

This is Renef Tihoe. He just turned 18 a few weeks ago. Technically, he would be considered a Canadian even though he is running through the states right now- possibly somewhere in Montana? He thinks his sense of direction isn't the strongest after all. It's quite embarrassing for a werewolf really. A large grey satchel bounced up and down on his back. One look at him and anyone could tell that he's not from this region given his snow white coat. He most certainly didn't give off a warrior type of aura either. Though in his former pack appearances could be deceiving, it's hard to tell considering that they are arctic wolves; all white- or mostly white to blend into our environment in the arctic tundra of the Nunavant providence of Canada, his birth land.

SNAP!

Ears perking up- guess introductions will have to wait. Renef stops and crouches down into the snow so can he can disguise himself more. Listening, there is breathing, it's light but deep. Humans, just great. He is in no condition to deal with a bunch of hunters right now. Heck, he could feel his stomach eating itself right now. Hearing the snow crunch, he freezes, trying to focus on his situation- they were moving. By the number of steps, there was at least three or four, maybe five humans. Sniffing the air, their scent was becoming stronger, just great. They were headed his way. The question is; could he get away without being noticed.

Sticking his black nose into the cold snow, he closes his eyes, hoping that he would completely blend in at this point. The footsteps were coming closer- until they stopped. Why did they stop?! The snow shifted but not like it did before. Then Renef remembers his satchel!

Hearing the tall tale 'click,' Renef sprang forward just as a loud BANG rang throughout the nearly silent forest. Pain eruptes in his back left leg, but it was soon drowned out by the adrenaline that was now pumping through his veins. He was bleeding. The humans barked out behind him. After running a few feet he could tell that the bullet wasn't laced with any kind of wolfsbane. It would have hurt alot more if it was so; these were just regular hunters. They most likely thought that Renef was just a regular wolf to boot. Probably thought he killed a hiker and somehow got tangled with the bag.