1

[DarkShadow977's POV]

I spawned in game. I have a werewolf skin with grey hair and brown eyes. Pretty nice looking, if I do say myself. Cinnamon105 was closest to me. "Lindsay!" I called out her real name. She turned around, showing her skin: blonde hair, blue eyes, an adventure outfit, and a pink flower crown.

"Where is Lucy and Caden?" Lucy is Speedstrike123, and Caden is FuriousArchitect.

"Here." I heard Lucy say. Her skin is Chara from Undertale. "LULU!" Cinna shrieked. Lucy came over to her. "Okay, let's wait for Caden to spawn, and then get to work." Everyone agreed. 

Caden finally spawned. He has green hair, covering one of his eyes; his other eye is red and he has a mask on his face. His clothes are normal Minecrafter clothes. "So... if we do a 6 by 6 house... it may be able to fit all of us and keep us safe during nightfall..."  "Let's get started, Cinna, Speed, get some wood. Furious and I will start clearing land. We need to build this before nightfall."

We worked for about six minutes, and I saw the sun starting to set. "Where are Cinna and Speed? We need to build this house!" Caden said. "There they are." Cinna came back first, with Lucy following behind.

"How much wood do you guys have?" Caden asked. "Enough." Lucy responded. They handed us the wood and then they went over where we worked with the land and started shoveling the ground to make a floor.

We got to work, and four minutes later it was dark, we were all inside the house. "Guys... you got enough wood for the house, but nothing for a crafting table, tools, or a DOOR!" Lindsay looked down, and Lucy looked mad. 

"You told us you needed a house. Not a bunch of supplies. Be more specific next time." I rolled my eyes, and Caden's anger was boiling. "Not now, Caden. We need to watch out for-"

"MOBS!" Lindsay shrieked. She was closest to the open space, where a zombie was groaning and moaning, and it walked inside. "What do we do?" I asked Caden. "Fist fight it!" 

I started punching it nonstop, and it finally died, but not quick enough for us to dig some dirt and block that hole. More mobs came in, and we knew we were in trouble. "Watch out!" I said to Lindsay who was fighting off a skeleton, with a spider sneaking up behind her.

She spun in circles and hit them repeatedly, and they barely hit her. Wow. "Ouch! Half a heart left!" I heard Lucy shriek. I went over to help her fend off four zombies. Caden was punching a spider and a skeleton, and then I heard a huge explosion.

I went flying and fell into a dark cave, with three hearts left. My hunger was low, and I heard a low growl in the cave. I looked behind me and saw a zombie, but they couldn't get to me. I had quickly built a dirt wall, blocking me from further harm. My health didn't go up because of how hungry I was, but at least it wasn't going down anymore. I wonder how the others are doing...

[Cinnamon105's POV]

I looked sadly at the 'You Died!' screen and knew this was all my fault. I should have gotten enough wood to make a door and some tools! But of course all I thought about was the house. I respawned into the pitch black darkness, and looked at the moon. It was setting.

I wasn't really mad about dying; I just had some rotten flesh and a couple bones in my inventory by then. I decided to use some dirt to quickly climb a tree, and I sheltered myself until sunrise.

The sun finally came up, and I got out of the tree to look for the others.

"Guys?" I called. No answer, but I did hear the burning of some zombies and skeletons. "Guys!" I called a little louder. I got a small little "Huh?" I recognized it, knowing it is Caden. I followed the sound, and saw him trapped by a small pit of lava.

"I died and spawned here." He sadly laughed. "Any chance you got some blocks to get me out of here?" I nodded, and placed the dirt blocks, making a path in the lava. He crouched, and carefully got to the other side.

"Ready to go find the others?" I asked. He nodded. "We shouldn't have tried to build a house in four minutes, we should have dug underground. We'll do that today, and get some food and tools." I nodded. "Good plan, let's go find the others and start that."

[Speedstrike123's POV]

I glanced pitifully at my half a heart. I'm trying to think of a way to just die here and now, because my hunger is severely low, and my health is honestly pointless to keep. 

"Lucy!" I heard someone call. I saw Dakota, breaking out of a cave. I was staying out of harms way up in a tree, and I didn't want to get down. "Hey Dakota, do you happen to have any food on you?" He shook his head. "Sorry, ready to go find the others?" I sighed and nodded, using my dirt path to get down from the tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally met up with the others, and we all had low health and were exhausted. We rested near a river, and had no idea where we were. "What do we do now?" I asked. "We need to build a shelter, and I vote underground, we'll need pickaxes though.

"And food." Dakota groaned. Lindsay rolled her eyes and I laughed. "We're starving!" He defended himself. "In the game and in real life?" Caden asked. Lucy and I exploded with laughter. Dakota rolled his eyes.

"I'll go get some food..." Caden grumbled. I snorted.

[FuriousArchitect's POV]

I treaded through the forest, grumbling. Apparently Dakota is too lazy to get his own food. I spotted a chicken. I killed it in about 3 hits with my bare fist, and it dropped a feather. Not going to help us there.

A couple minutes later, I got two raw chicken, and 3 raw pork. I growled. The sun is setting, and I need to get back to feed everyone. How are we supposed to cook it though?

When I came back, I saw a hole, and their gamer tags were inside of it. I came in and Lindsay put some trapdoors on the hole entrance.

"What did you guys do while I was gone?" I asked.

"We made this home, and I went mining a bit." Lindsay said. She took out a stone pickaxe and I noticed a furnace and a crafting table. I looked inside the furnace, and it had coal in it. I put the pork in.

"Who has low hunger?"

They all raised their hands.

"I have two bars." Lindsay said. "Three." Dakota said. "One." Lucy said. "I have two." I said. "Okay, Lucy gets one piece of pork and one piece of chicken, Dakota gets a piece of chicken, Lindsay and I get one piece of pork. Deal?"

"Deal." Everyone but Dakota said. Dakota just nodded. "Fatty." I sneered. He growled and turned away. I laughed. "Go away Caden, go get eaten by the zombies for all I care. I laughed again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... this is Linzee11. :o Just going to write about some MC bc why not. Dakota likes it. Hope you like this first chapter. Sorry so frickin short, but I suck. :PP

So YEEtZ.