15. Home Tour prt 1

Jessica's Pov

I opened my eyes and realized I wasn't in the right hotel bed. There was another body besides me. The alarm clock went off. I can only assume that it is Mason beside me.

"Sugar. You know I don't like that."

Flash Back

"Sugar. Let's go back to the hotel."

Mason bit his lip and I looked up at him. I just realized that today I turned 18. I can do it with him. He inched towards me. All I did was nod my head. We walked out of the bar and went to the small hotel room three floors up. Before we even closed the door our lips were touching. My top was off and the door got slammed shut.

End of Flash Back

"Yea Yea. I'll shut it off."

I looked under the covers. Nope. No clothes this time. Which means we had sex. Great just what I wanted to do the last night I'm in Paris. Huge eye roll. I just shut the alarm clock off before Mason gets out of the bed. I shut my eyes and looked the other direction.

"Sugar you loved it last night. You can look."

"It... it doesn't feel right."

I can feel my face heat up and I got out of the bed with the bed sheets wrapped around me. Protecting me.

"Honey. Put the covers back on the bed."

"No not yet."

He gave me puppy eyes but I just went to the bathroom and grabbed an outfit to wear. It's just simple. It is a orange pink color pants. Salmon is what the real color is. It has a patterned shirt . Black and white with the pattern being in black. It's just a really simple and fun outfit. Then my shoes are high tops with beads on the side. That's all.

I walked out of the bathroom and Mason was all dressed up too

I walked out of the bathroom and Mason was all dressed up too. He looked at me and just smiled. Than went back to what he was doing. I started to pack and get ready for home.

"Hey Jess I need your help."

"Okay I'm coming."

Abby needed my help with doing her hair. It was actually pretty easy. It was the first time I did it and I thought it was great. Then Chad walked in and kicked me out of their room.

"Go get it Abby."

"Shut up Jess."

The time flew by and before long we where all ready to go back home. So I've heard. Jackie and Walter are going to raise their children here so they are staying here. I mean of course they will go with the gang after the twins are old enough. I mean common sense. You can't just drop out of a gang because you had kids. Actually. I really don't know. Mason decided that a few of the gang members would go with us to Chicago. Hopefully get a good College and School there. Mason he is still going to run with Charlie Kasey Hazel and Darrick. Emmy wants to come here. She really does. Benny is staying here because of his family and the rest of us. Well Sam Abby and I live here and aren't really in the gang so ya.