19. Why Did I?

Jessica's Pov

Today I wake up again and still feel slightly sick. It isn't like it was yesterday but oh well. There were three knocks on my door.

"Come in."

Emmy walked in the room and sat on the bed as I did my make up.

"So. How are you feeling?"

"Iffy. You know. Sick but not that bad."

"Do you have a idea on where it came from?"

"No."

"Did Mason use one?"

"Use one what?"

That's when I knew what she was talking about. Oh my god. I could be pregnant. Did he use a condom? I really don't think he did. Crap. I can't tell him. I don't want to tell him. He isn't answering any of my texts anymore.

"Did he?"

I shrugged at her question.

"Oh my god. Jess you might be-"

"Jessica Marie Smith get down here now!"

"Coming Mom."

I walked the walk of shame down stairs. It sucks because I think I know what they found out.

"What kind of grade is a 82 is science?"

"I'm sorry Mom. It was a mistake. I wasn't there for the whole unit. Yes I taught my self some but I still got stuck on some of it."

"Why are you holding your stomach."

"I'm not."

I looked down and realized I had one hand covering where the possible baby would be.

"Jessica Marie. That is a lie. Tell me what is going on right now."

That's when my dad walked in. He looked unhappy. That's when I realized he heard the hole conversation with both me and Emmy and then with Mom. I'm screwed.

"Jane can we talk."

"Yes. But in front of Jessica."

"Fine. Well I over heard that she had a few moments on the trip and now she might be pregnant."

"Oh so that is why you were holding your stomach."

I looked down. He heard everything. I hate it. Why did I have to go and sleep with Mason Jones.

"Oh and let's not forget your grades are slipping. That won't get you a job."

I held back my tears. Gabby then walked down the stairs that immediately turned back. I'm a complete failure. Why did I do it? I knew it was wrong.

"Jessica you are grounded. But I am allowing you to have you phone. No more hang outs. Fix your grades. Tomorrow we will go to the doctor to make sure you are not pregnant."

"Yes Mom."

I looked down at the floor and just did nothing. I was motionless. Why did I go and have it with Mason Jones. One of the most wanted men on the planet. Who probably won't even know he has a baby. If there is a baby. Great. Just what I needed to become. The pregnant teenager. This is amazing.

"Now go get ready for school and pick up that grade."

I walked back up to my room and quickly texted Mason. I needed to know that I'm not pregnant. Even if I am I don't really want to tell him. He will hate me forever.

He still hasn't answered

He still hasn't answered. I pulled out a pair of sweat pants and a baggy sweatshirt. Something that I wear when I'm not in the mood to dress. I pulled my hair into a pony tail and went down stairs. I grabbed a bowl and ate some breakfast.

"Jess. Are you okay?"

"I don't know."

"I know a place where my foster Mom works. She is a waitress at the Jamie's Restaurant."

"That is my moms restaurant. She owns it. The name Jamie comes from my older brother."

"Wait you have a older brother?"

I nodded my head and that's when Mom walked down the stairs.

"Jessica. We are going to the doctors now. I hope you understand it's a good thing that Aunt Judie works there or else we would've had to wait."

"Yes Mom."

I waved good bye to Emmy and checked my phone one last time. There was still no answer from Mason. What happened to him? I went to get into the car and then we where off to the doctors.

"Mom-"

"Shut up Jessica."

I nodded my head. I got out of the car and I to the doctors office. I'm totally not ready for this. I'm scared out of my mind. This can't be happening to me. I never did anything to deserve this. I bit down on my lip and that is when I saw Elizabeth walk in. She walked over and then her mother came in with a little car seat.

"Jessica meet my daughter."

"You where pregnant?"

"Yes I was. You don't want to be like me. Don't get pregnant at a young age."

My mom butted in the conversation.

"She might be just like you. Expect if she is pregnant she isn't living at her own house."

I got up and walked out of the room for a few moments. There where tears in my eyes. Great. Now I have to find a place to live to. Please don't be pregnant. I just can't afford it. My mom then walked through the door.

"Jessica the doctor is looking for you."

"Great. You are not allowed to go in there with me."

She looked offended.

"And you know what. I will move out of the house if I am pregnant. I'll go live with people who will actually be okay with this. Rip me away. I dare you."

"Jessica Marie Smith-"

"No Mom. I'll be fine on my own. Let me find my way as a teen mother. It's perfectly fine. I don't really care. It's just one less mouth to feed right. Or wait is it two."

I walked inside and went through the appointment with no other issues. I'm shaking like crazy because of the nerves. I'm scared to find out if I am or not.

"Jessica Smith. Here are your test results."

It reads...