Steve Gets Arrested

I usually write imagines and preferences, I haven't done a lot of stuff in someone else's characters POV before. So if I stink, sorry. Also, this probably won't be more than four chapters. If anyone has any ideas I'm open to feedback! :)

Steve's POV
A car pulled into the parking lot of the school. It was polished and looked well taken care of. I smirked when I heard the bell ring. The driver walked into the school, along with most of the students outside. I lingered around till no one else was outside. I sauntered over to the car and ducked down. I flipped out my pocket knife and used it to pop off the hubcaps. I was so caught up I didn't hear someone come out of the school.

"Hey! That's my car!" I grabbed the hubcaps and ran, but the kid tackled me. I soon realized that he was the football captain. So that's where I knew the guy from. He punched me in the nose, and I felt blood trickle down my nose. I tried to push him off me but he rolled away. I laughed and jumped on him. I punched him under the jaw when someone screamed at me from behind.

"What's going on out here?!" I heard some lady screech. Her annoying heels clacked across the parking lot as she walked over to us. Her voice was awful and nasally.

"I came outside to get a book from my car, when I see this hood stealing my hubcaps!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Is this true?" She asked me. It reminded me of elementary when someone would rat you out (like now) and the teacher tried to not play favorites.

"Course it is! Look, he's got them in his hands." The guy said. I wonder what his name is...

"James, get to class. I'll deal with him." So that's his name. James. Don't know why I care though. I was brought to the office where they called the police. Someone walked in but I didn't care. I kept scowling out the window. I cant believe I was caught! I've never been caught before.

"Steve?! What happened?" I turned around to the soft voice of my girlfriend, Evie. Her big blue eyes stared at me with a worried look. Her strawberry blond curls sat on her shoulder above her blue button up which she had tied at the ends, where her shirt met her blue jeans. Her tennis shoe-covered feet walked across the office towards me. I groaned on the inside. I was happy to see her of course, but she gets really emotional and if she finds out they're calling the cops on me she'll lose it.

"Nothin, just got in some trouble." I smiled at her, hopefully convincing. She gave me that look. You know that look you got when you were a kid when an adult would know you were lying? That one.

"For what?" She asked gently, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." I shrugged.

"You know you can't lie to me. Come on, what happened?" She came up behind me and bent down, falling her arms around my neck in a hug. She kissed me on the cheek and I grabbed her hand.

"I got caught stealing some guys hubcaps. Then he gave me a bloody nose, but all the administration saw was me on top of him."

"Steve!" She groaned.

"What?"

"You're so frustrating some times." I laughed and whipped my head around kissing her before one of the teachers saw.

"You love me though." I said arrogantly.

"Of course I do." She told me.

"Mr. Randle?" A lady called out. I stood up and Evie took her arms off of me.

"You're father isn't answering the telephone, so we decided to call the police instead." Evie let out a little gasp behind me.

"Big whoop. What're they doing about it?" I asked as if it were nothing.

"There taking you down to the station. Someone's on their way already." She said and walked back into her office, slamming the door on the way.

"Steve!" I turned around to see Evie with her eyes watering.

"How long d-do you think you'll be gone?" She asked sniffling. I rolled my eyes and hugged her, kissing her forehead.

"Not long. Maybe a week at most." I said.

"Do they let visitors in for someone staying that short of a time?" She asked with worry hidden in her voice.

"I'm sure they will. Don't worry about me though, I'll be fine."

"Just promise me something." She said. I could tell she was about to start crying soon.

"What?"

"Don't get caught doing something this stupid ever again!" She slapped my arm and I laughed. I thought she was gonna say something sappy, but when she hit me it didn't hurt at all.

"Mr. Randle?" A deep voice said from behind us. We turned to see a man in a police uniform.

"That's me." I said scowling at him.

"Come with me son." I walked towards the door with him. When I reached the door, I looked back at Evie and smiled. I really hope she'll be ok while I'm gone.