Chapter 1

Min Yoongi POV:

" Appa !! Wakey Wakey!!"

I grunted and lightly push my daughter away from me.

Yes i have a daughter. She is 2 years old. And if your wondering about her mom. Well she pasted away when Min yoonah was born.

" appa wake up." She said and kept moving me.

I moved to her side and grabbed her. I pull her to my chest and cuddle with her.

" go back to sleep l." I told her with my deep raspy morning voice.

" ok appa.." she said and quickly fell asleep .

I knew it she was still tired. My daughter and I are completely the same. Except that im savage and she is a cutie.

I closed my eyes and slept also.

TIMESKIP:

" aww look at these two ~" i heard someone said.

" hurry take a picture ."

" no hyung your doing it wrong!!"

" Taehyung stop your going to break it."

" ok i got it."

~CLICK FLASH~

" appa~" yoonah started waking up.

" who dare wake me and mini me up....." i said sitting up .

I rubbed my eyes and once i got my vision i looked up and saw the six dorks.

" h-hyung l-look...." Jungkook said and hand me the camera.

Everyone were looking scared. I looked down on the camera and saw the a nice picture.

 I looked down on the camera and saw the a nice picture

I woke up yoonah. I saw that she was still sleepy so I decided to let her sleep for a while.

" so do we have practice?" I asked jin since he was still in the room for some reason.

" ahh no we don't we have a day off." He told me. The he smiled as he looked at yoonah.

" are you going out somewhere with her.?" He asked

" yea i was planning on taking her to the park since she has been bothering me about it.

He nod and then told me he had to make breakfast . And then left the room.

The door closed shut. I sighed got off the bed. I picked up yoonah and woke her up.

" yoonyoon wakey wakey." I told her as I called her by her nickname i gave her.

She rubbed her eyes and looked at me then laid her head on my shoulder.

I put her down and she looked up at me .

" you gotta shower yoonyoon. So get ready ok." I told her as I looked through her close.

She nod and started getting ready so I can shower her.

-------

Once I finished showering, changing, and brushing her hair it was mine turn to get ready .

" go to the horse and tell him if he can give you some food." I told her.

" ok appa.." she said and walked out.

I turned and entered the restroom so i could do my business.

Once i was out i changed

I walked out to the kitchen and saw Taehyung and yoonah playing with their food

" yoonah dont play with your food. Also Taehyung how old are you again.?" I said

Taehyung then pout and started to eat.

" appa are we going to the park.!?!?" Yoonah said as she jumped off her chair but her foot got stuck and she fell face first.

"Waaa!!!! Appa !!!." Yoonah cried.

I quickly put down my plate and ran to yoonah who was already on Taehyung lap.

" yoongi hyung she's bleeding...." Taehyung told me and gave me yoonah.

I lifted yoonah chin and saw her nose bleeding.

I cursed and ran to the bathroom.

I sat her on the sink counter and cleaned her.

" A-appa it hurts!!" She said to me as she gripped my sleeve shirt.

" i know baby.. just try not to move ok." I told her .

Once i finish I carried her to the leaving room and saw jimin watching a movie. I let yoonah down and she ran to jimin and they both snuggled together while watching TV.

---------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!!!