Fox Tail Forest

Chapter One: That fateful day

Ever since I was born, I knew I was different. No one else knew. I never told any one because I thought it would go away before anyone noticed. I kept it a secret. Birthdays came and went, and as I grew, so did my secret. I grew older, 7 to be exact, but still I never told anyone, not even my parents. But keeping my secret meant that I would be ALONE. It never bothered me though, because I knew that was the price to pay for keeping my secret. And everything went fine until that one day in June when my mom found out.

I was so scared that day, scared and confused.

What happened was this: I was getting dressed, trying to hurry, when my mama walked in. She took one look and screamed at the sight of me. She screamed at ME!!!!!! I was horrified. I tried to ask her what was wrong but she fell on the doll that I left on the floor. She was trying to crawl away, I was so scared. Again I asked what was wrong but she didn't answer me. She started yelling "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER, WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!??" I have never been so scared in my life. I tried to convince her it was me but she wouldn't listen. I begged her to listen, to try and understand, but she just kept screaming and screaming,"what did you do to my daughter" until the words were coming out as a sob. I wanted to comfort her but was afraid of being pushed away.

This went on for god knows how long, until she finally managed to quietly say," why?"

But there was nothing I could really say except to whisper"I don't know" to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's it for chapter one!

Follow, comment and vote!!

Thanks for reading this far!!

I will add the next chapter soon!!