Just My Luck

Background/Summary

            Ashley was a normal girl from Minnesota who at the moment was living her wildest dreams.  Ashley has always wanted to be a pastry chef and learn under amazing chefs all around the world. She is at a point where it is perfect timing to do just that.  She is only 22 and she was getting bored and questioning where her life was going, she decided that she needed to do the things she wants to do and don’t let anyone hold her back, she needed a fresh start.  So she started traveling, working her way through each city.  She started in Florida working for Disney, and then she went to California work amazing job from working in the best restaurants to being a personal chef to Brad Pitt and Angela Jolie (Yeah that’s right Brad Pitt).

She is now making her way over the pond to London where she will start her Europe trip.  She will be in London for at least a year before moving on to the next place that is if something doesn’t persuade her to stay longer...

            Max George is part of the famous British Boy Band The Wanted; they just finished a tour and have a nice long break before getting into work again.  Max has always been the ladies man in the group always seen with a different girl almost every night. He was always okay with it but he is almost 27 now and he wants more.  He wants to find that one girl that one girl for him, someone who will sit and watch Football and drink beer with, someone who understands him and his lifestyle, but most importantly he wants someone he can trust.

            He never thought that going out to the pub that one night would change things…