Chapter 1:The four friends

Hi my name is Nijino Yume i once go to school at Four Star Acedemy and transfered back from my old school Starlight Acedemy with my friends Ichigo,Akari and Sumire our headmaster decided we will be a exchange students to Four Star Acedemy,however i was not excited to go back and be a exchange student,we have a condition if we make it to S4 we will be officialy a student there and become S4.

Yume's POV

"Hello again four star"i say with boredom then Laura,Mahiru,Ako and Koharu run and hug me"BACK OFF!!!"they were shocked by my response"Yume i missed you!!!"said Laura"GET OFF ME"i said with anger and turn to my friends"Girls lets go"we walked passed them without even caring.

Laura's POV

Yume changed alot i can tell and she's also with other girls,the one with yellow hair and red ribbon on top was beautiful,the other one with a brown-orang hair was cute,and the one with purple hair was gorgeous.

Yume's POV

Were walking past Laura and the others until i saw four boys it was M4,"Oi boiled octopus"then Sumire stand in front of me blocking their way"Huh who's this?"i got mad and said" Hey that's my friend!!!😠"
"Calm down boiled octopus your turning red again"he said i get mad at him as usual but instead i sighed and walked away to the principal's office.