14:14

November the 11th 2016 afternoon, I met that guy. It was at my friends house, they just moved in to the new house and I tried to help a bit, but then I ended up not do anything. I was sitting on the floor because they did not have their couch packed up, and she came and draged me all the way from the living room to the staircase, and it really did hurt while was sliding on the floor and then my head hit the stair. I wanted to scream at her but I could not, because her parents was just one meter away from us and she gave me a huge smile on her lips and at that moment I wanted to hit her with all my power.

-"Zilan! That really hurt, what is it?!" I said with a very angry voice

-"Well I want to show you my new room silly, stop being so aggressive, chill out" Zilan said while laughing her lungs out

-"You could have said it to me and I would maybe gotten up, just wait you little bastard" Smiling creepy at her

She released my arm and there was a red mark and then she ran up the stairs and locked herself in the bathroom and did a count down to ten, at five I was at the top, it felt like I climbed a mountain but no, I did not. She opened the door and once again took my hand and this time leading me into her room, not pulling me. The house was really big for some reason I thought at first it was not that big and Zilan did describe it as a small house. Her room was next to another room, her room was closed while the other one was slightly open, about half and a tall boy and Zilan's younger brother Mille where there, he is so cute but Zilan hates him, and there is actually story behind their sibling hate toward each other. One time Zilan was outside with Mille and they were playing with each other after she went to a candy shop to buy some candy for herself after she went home and putted it on her drawer and after when she wanted to eat the candy it was gone, this is only one story, there is a tone of stuff but this is the "worst" because Zilan loved sweet things and she still does. The other guy I did not recognize was maybe her cousin how knows, but we got eye contact in a few seconds maybe about five and Zilan pulled me into the room and that was it.

He was really tall and skinny, he's blue eyes glazed as the sun shimmering on the ocean, and he's skin was so pale it match snow white's skin, that moment made my heart beat so fast, I had never felt that feeling it felt kind of weird. I could hear my heart beating, is that even possible. I asked Zilan who he was, and she said it was her cousin. I was shocked because I have met everyone in her family, legit everyone and then he come. Then she continued with his name is Kiny, could I be in love with a guy I barely saw? No that's impossible, what kind of movie is this, I pinched myself really hard and tried to convinced my brain but my heart kept saying "It is love".

"I think I'm in love Zilan..." I said quietly watching into the white walls

"Did I hear right, or did you say you are in love?!" Zilan was so shocked and then there was a silent moment.