READ ME FIRST!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DRAFTS!

Under the circumstance that you cannot find a book that was previously published, it has more than likely been drafted. It will remain in drafts until further notice and will be returned if inspiration strikes or the idea is incorporated into another story, in which an announcement will be made.  There are instances where drafted stories return under new titles, but if that occurs, there will always be an announcement.

Warning: Drafts will NOT be reuploaded upon the request. Please respect me as the author if I choose to draft a work.

REWRITING/ EDITING!

On certain occasions, if I have completed a work or am unsatisfied with the writing of the story, I will choose to rewrite and edit. During such times, the said work will be drafted and chapters will be reuploaded as they are finished, no sooner no later. If a work is marked as completed and appeared as unfinished, more than likely it is under current editing and rewriting. 

Warning: The original versions of the stories will not be available during editing and rewriting. Please do not request access to previous chapters. If you were unable to read the previous or original version, I apologise but they will no longer be accessible.

UPDATES/ SCHEDULE!

Please be mindful that writing on Wattpad is a wonderful hobby and not a full-time job for me. Meaning that real life matters will take priority over writing. I do not have a writing schedule and I do not respond to update requests. If a book has not been updated in quite some time then it is safe to say it is "ON HOLD" status, unless it has been explicitly stated as discontinued. I only ask for respect and not to be bombarded with comments or messages that request or demand updates.

The number of stories I have running at one time does not lessen the chance of a book being updated. If I do not update one book for a while, it is due to the lack of inspiration and not me withholding chapters for ransom. Please practice patience during this time, I understand the frustration, but it is equally as frustrating to be pressured to write when you do not have the inspiration to do so.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Without further ado, welcome to my profile/reading guide. As home to a profile that contains more than 70 stories at certain times, it can certainly become confusing to know which books are part of a series, what series, or which books can be read as stand-alone. To clear up any confusion to the best of my abilities, I've created this book to assist you. I will attempt to keep it up to date and as accurate as possible, but in the off chance that there is something missing, I will update it on my own time.

Please also take the time to read author notes that are provided to save you some time to questions you may have.

This guide will contain information pertaining to fanfictions and originals.

Thank you!