;epilogue;

❥ friday; September 29

✘ y/ɴ'ѕ pov ✘

My eyes were on the dirty and wet street as I walked through the rain, it looked quite nice and the skies were pretty dark.
I was coming back home from a long day of an uneventful day of work.

I watched my black converse splash through little puddles, occasionally tiny giggles would escape from my mouth.
I looked up while giggling and I saw a lonesome vivid red balloon, just floating.

My giggling had died down when my eyes made contact with the red balloon, why was it there? Did a child possibly had left it there? Curiosity got the best of me and I felt myself walking towards the unnerving balloon.

As I walked closer to it, I felt a strange feeling in my stomach but I choosed to ignore it. I grabbed the red balloons' string and then I heard a spine-chilling chuckle.

It came from the street gutter, my eyes had widened, my heart was racing with fear. I then got on my hands and knees, looked all around the street gutter but there was nothing and then a head popped up, "Hiya (Y/N)!" I couldn't make out what it was and when I did I jerked back.

"W-What the hell?" I had stammered. I sounded like my big brother, bill, for a second. The clown from what I presumed; it had pale white skin, red make up on it's face, redish orange hair, and bright yellow eyes. I was beyond terrified by this point. What was this clown doing in the sewers?

•|•
(COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS BOOK)