Twilights Secret.

Twilight ran through the dark streets of Canterlot; winding ally ways and guards patrolling the bright Palace walls. "Twilie?" She turns to see her brother behind her. "Shining I..." He cut her off. "What are you doing here? I thought you were coming tomorrow?" He went red. Shining Armours face went from curious to understanding. Of course she told her brother her secret. He would've found out eventually. "I presume you're here to see.... Um... You know who, right?" Twilight nodded. "I'll tell the gaurds to let you up." She felt relieved. If her brother were not Captain of the Royal Gaurd then she would not be able to see the Alicorn of her dreams.

_(;)_

Celestia paced her room. Where was she? Celestia warned her to stay hidden. If someone were to find out..... No...... She can't of been caught. But where..... *Knock Knock* Yes! She's here. Celestia willed the doors to open and there she stood. Her glistening mane shone with stars, purple body panting up and down from running up the many steps. Now they could begin their.... Private lesson. Before Celestia had time to say a word, Twilight pushed her down into the bed and kissed her way up from Celestial vagina to her throat. "Twilight.....how- ohhhhhh" she let out a moan of pleasure. "Princess, " Twilight said, lifting up her head to lay beside her." Sorry it took so long. If it weren't for my brother I would never of got up here." Celestia smiled. She would have to remember to thank Shining later. But first.... She got up and went to her desk. Yes, there it was. The spell that would change everything. The spell that would allow her to have what she wanted. She concentrated hard. She felt a pain above her vagina and looked down to see a penis complete with ball sacks dangling down. Twilight look at her with a smile on her face. She laid down and waited for Celestia to fuck her.

_(;)_

Twilight had never experienced something like this. Sure, she and rainbow had messed around with toys but this... She moaned with pleasure as she felt Celestias cock slide into her. Her body bucked a bit which made Celestia moan as well. "Celestia" she said between pants, "how long.... have you.... been....working on that.... spell?" Celestia smiled. "Let's just..... say that.... a chaotic friend.... gave me the basics." Twilight laughed. She pulled Celestias head so she could kiss her. Their tongues met. It was bliss. Her body tensed as she felt an orgasm tingle inside her. She could tell Celestia was trying to hold back her juices. "Twilight.... I think.... I'm...... Going.....to.....cum" and she did. Celestia fell out of Twilight, causing her sperm to create a mini waterfall cascade down the bed. Twilight, still feeling horny, went onto her stomach and slid onto the floor. She positioned her mouth over Celestias penis and put it in her mouth. She felt juices swirling in her mouth and swallowed. Celestias cock hardened in her mouth. She could tell she was enjoying this. This was the best night of her life.

The end

Please let me know if you want more.