The Accident

{Lloyd's POV}
    I was out of the deck of the destinies bounty training with the ninja, until Nya comes running out saying. "Guys it's Lord Garmadon again at the museum of national history!" I sigh knowing it will always be my father who we have to stop every single day. "Really again" Jay complains. "Stop complaining Jay come on." Cole says. "Can I come this time, please?" "Lloyd you know u can't come. Your not ready yet." Kai tells me. He grabs onto my shoulders and I start to blush. "You will get your shot Lloyd, I promise." I mumble "that's what you always say" and frown and go back to training. When the ninjas finally leave, I sneak out with them without them seeing me.
A few minutes later
  I run into the museum and I see my father. "DAD!!!" "Lloyd what are you doing?" "The ninjas never let me try things so I am taking action for myself and I know ready to fight you." "Ok then" and we start fighting, but I then hear. "LLOYD WHAT ARE U DOING HERE!!!" From Kai I turn to look at him and then I get hit with my father's mega weapon and fall to the ground. "LLOYD!!!!"

Hey guys thanks for reading chapter one and I hope u will vote it and keep reading I will try to update as much as I can bye for now guys
-Shooting_Star