chapter 1

Once upon a time, there lived a girl whose name was Marian, she had a friend named Kate.Marian came from a middle class family and her parents gave her everything she wanted while Kate on the other hand came from a very rich family and I could say the world was at her feet.Kate was a very brilliant girl ,both teachers and students loved her. Marian was also a brilliant girl at least when Kate took first in the the class, Marian would come second. Kate and Marian were family friends,close friends and infact they are best of friends according to Kate. Kate loved Marian very much but Marian on the other hand was always jealous of her and pretending to love Marian despite the fact that Kate shared her things with her.I could remember the day Mrs Murphy was asking questions ,Kate answered the questions when Marian was about to answer any the questions which made their classmates laugh at her, after the class, she went to a corner and started crying ,so she decided to revenge.
  One day,a teacher called miss fads received a phone call from her brother if she had used the rat poison and she replied yes that she even has it in her bag,Marian overheard them and planned on what to do.Fortunately for her there was a staff meeting and she used that opportunity to take a pinch of poison from her bag and she found her way to poison Kate and eventually killed her.
   Some Weeks later, Kate's ghost started hunting Marian and disturbing her until she confessed and ran mad.And that was the end of the UNGRATEFUL JEALOUS BITCH
.

.

..
....

..
...........
..THATS AW I COULD END MY STORY,pls vote me.
.