Meeting

James Conrad, a former SAS agent who tracked down lost aircraft in jungles, but those days are gone. he was walking to his apartment. He walked past an alleyway, but he looked at it again only to see a woman, about his age, with long, black hair that was in a mess, a long sleeve shirt and jeans. Her brown eyes met his, he could tell that she was cold because her breathing was,shakey, her whole body was shivering. He felt bad for her, why is,she even here, shouldn't she be in a house of her own? He thought to himself, he put his hand out, "it's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you." He said softly, she slowly grabbed his hand, they were cold as ice. He took his jacket off and put it on her shoulders. "There we are, now let's get you warmed up." He said, he walked her to his apartment and placed her on the couch. "Thank you, I thought I was going to become a popsicle out there." She said, she rubbed her arms to keep warm. James set up dinner for the both of them, after they ate, they started talking to get to know one another. "What's your name?" James asked, "Lou" she replied, her skin turned from a pale white to a natural color. "I'm James Conrad." He looked at the scar that was on her neck, "if you're wondering about how I got this scar, well let's just say that I had a little incident with a knife." She said, James sat closer to her, he looked at the scar a little while longer, "are you sure it was a knife, it looks a lot like a rope was placed around your neck." Lou covered the scar with her hand, as if she was scared of it. "I, uh, had a rough life. I just couldn't live like that, so I did some pretty stupid shit." She was looking down at  her wrists, they had scars on them too. "My parents didn't want me to be in a house of my own, so I stayed with them, until they died." She closed her eyes, as if she was trying to hold back tears. "Since no one else in my family wanted me, I lived my life on the streets, going from house to house, getting food, having a place to sleep." She wrapped her arms around herself and sighed, "then they just stopped, doors were slammed in my face, even the houses that I usually visited." James wrapped his arm around her shoulder, "is that how we met?" She nodded.

These are the scars that Lou has on her arms.

this is the scar Lou has on her neck, just throwing that out there for y'all, BACK TO THE STORY

this is the scar Lou has on her neck, just throwing that out there for y'all, BACK TO THE STORY. ;)

"I'm sorry that you had to hear that, I never really opened up to anyone." Lou rubbed her arms, "it's okay, at least I got to know you a bit more." James said, Lou smirked at his comment, "I wanted to know, can I stay with you ?" 

THE END

Hi guys, hoped you enjoyed this first part of Sniper, let me know in the comments what you think of this. BYEEEE!!!!