Cover up. (one shot of Ashley Greene and Jackson Rathbone)

ONE SHOT --- a story that consists of 500 words.

Everything that you will read is a fan fiction. Its all my idea.

COVER UP.

Characters: 

Jackson Rathbone

Ashley Greene

Brock Kelly

Jerad Anderson

Kellan Lutz

"Should we tell them?" Jackson asked Ash, hugging her waist. She shook her head. "Why?" he asked, sighing. "Privacy? Remember? We need it." Ash said, turning around. "I'll protect you from them darlin'. They will never get close to you." he said, grinning. "No baby. We need our privacy. We both need that. Now that we're well known already." She said, kissing him. He thought. "You have a point there darlin'. But I think we need a cover up the truth." he said, holding her waist tightly. She nodded, thinking deeply.

They both have an idea but they didn't share it to each other. "Just promise me you'll won't get mad, okay baby?" She said, smiling sweetly. Jackson nodded at her. He pulled her closer to him and kisses her lips tenderly. Ashley kisses him, thinking of her plan. She looked at him deeply into his eyes, feeling sorry.

"I'll be the same Jackson, quiet and will flirt with you like I want to be with you." Jackson snorted, giving his idea. She smiled wrapping her arms around his neck. "But the truth is we're together and it will be forever." Ashley answered. "I love you darlin', I always will." He said, hugging her so tight. Ashley hugged him back, frowning.

After a few days, the Eclipse premiere. They didn't went together to avoid the rumors. Jackson arrived alone, ignoring some paparazzi. He smiled at the flashing cameras and signed autographs to the fans. Ashley arrived, she saw Jackson and smiled at him. Jackson answered her with a wink. Ashley, Jackson and Kellan have a picture together, pretending that nothings going on. ENews interviewed them both, asking about their personal life. "I'm off the market, because I have my wifey." Jackson joked, laughing. She laughed, nudging him. "He's just like that but we're great friends." she said, looking at him, smiling.

After the Eclipse premiere. They spent the night together secretly. Jerad Anderson is the only person who knew about their secret relationship. A few days later. Ashley went out of apartment with Brock Kelly. Paparazzi followed them. They looked like a couple. They've been spotted together all day. Ash make out with him. Jerad saw the leaked picture in the internet. He frowned. Suddenly, Jackson visited him. He let Jackson come in.

Jackson used his laptop and saw the leaked photos."Fuck! What the hell!" he said, madly. "Calm down." Jerad said, giving him a beer. "Pssh! I'm going to kill him! I don't like what I'm seeing!" he groaned, drinking. "You two shouldn't put this on secret, look what's happening." Jerad suggested. "Its part of the cover up plan. But I didn't know that she'll do this stupid thing! It hurts so bad. But i still love her so much!" Jackson groaned, sighing. "Why darlin'? Why do you always love to hurt me by your plans? Why darlin?" He though, frowning.

This is a fan fiction. Nothing is real, I just based it on the leaked pictures of Ashley Greene. I don't like the guy for him. I hope this fan fiction will be real. I feel so disappointed all day. Thanks for reading my first ever one shot. Hope you liked it.