Eyeless Jack and Stephy

...as I looked into his dying eyes, mine full of tears, he said to me " Stephy, I told you I would protect you 'till my last breath"

I reached over and started beating the crud out of my alarm clock, it was August 18, first day back to school. We just moved to a new state for "safety reasons" or so that is what my dad said. 

Thirty minutes before time to go, I threw on some dark grey sweatpants, not the kind that had fuzz balls all over them after one wash, a black t-shirt that said "Cute Little Murderer," some sneakers, a hoodie and my iPod before heading out the door. I hopped into my car, said by to my dad and drove off.

"What the hell..." Some freak on the side of the road just stared at me with something bloody in his hands. Of cource he was also covered in blood. He had on a mask, some jeans, and a hoodie. 

I parked my car, got my schedule out and went to holding room. I didn't see anyone I was friends with, I didn't even bother looking up. The bell rang, everone stormed out of the room like ants when you tear their bed up. 

I reached into my hoodie's secret pocket, turned on my iPod and played "Redemption." Science was first, no friends there either. I reached back into my pocket and grabbed out a piece of "candy" that is for me only.  I looked out the window since I had a window seat, and I saw someone covered in blood, holding a knife. 

It was that freak again.