A New Life- Chapter 1

The tiny pups eyes began to open. The colors of the world around him where so bright, and excitement filled his wolf veins. He went to rush outside but jaws of another stopped him, he recognized the smell straight away, his mother. He nipped at his mother as she gently set him down. She knew that one day, he would leave and make his own pack. She could already tell he was a strong, fast and intelligent wolf. They had already decided on his name.

He was old enough to go out on his own now, but he wasn't ready yet. He ran out of the den whilst chasing his older sibling, Lilly. Lilly was a brown-black wolf with dark yellow eyes. She was muscled, tall and strikingly beautiful. His name was Cobra, Cobra was a black wolf with bright yellow eyes, looking the opposite to his sister. Cobra had three siblings, the fifth died from something that he was not told about, being only young then. His siblings where Lilly, Amber and Hibiscus.
As he was running after Lilly, he caught a glimpse of his other sisters on his tail. He tried to run faster then them, and succeeding. He was the second fastest of their little group, Lilly being the first. But he was the strongest, Amber being the most intelligent and Hibiscus being the most caring.
Suddenly, a strong scent hit them, fresh prey grazed nearby and some of the pack stalked lowly in the grass. Cobra and his pack mates got ready for the signal, lowering to the ground. The alpha flicked his tail and they lurched forward. Cobra was in front of them all, then, his instincts strikes him again. He left the group and sped ahead, past the prey and the trees. Then he turned sharply to the right and waited.
He was waiting for awhile. The rumbling of he ground sent him the signal, as he jumped out, landing on one of the four legged animals. He bit down as hard as he could onto its flesh. Moving his mouth back, so his sharpest teeth could do the work.
Eventually, the four-legged animal gave in, its knees went weak as it tumbled to the ground. The pack raced to him. As always, they let the alpha eat first. Once the alpha was finished, the pack feared into it. Lastly they let the omega eat. Cobra was friends with the omega, Kale, and always saved a leg for him, considering he didn't get to eat much. Cobra did what he could to help his friend, but that wasn't much.  He once tried to challenge the alpha, but being so young, he failed. He had his plans, when he was old enough, he would leave with Kale, Lilly, Amber and Hibiscus. They would start their own pack, and hopefully become one of the strongest. But that was still a long time to wait for that. He watched from a distance as the bared their teeth at the weak almost-adult wolf nibbled at the edges, taking his time.
He turned around and went for a walk. Why couldn't he leave now? He was young, strong, kind, fearless and intelligent. Would his group go with him? He suddenly caught a scent behind him, the scent smelt amazing, he couldn't resist following it.
Eventually it lead him to a beautiful white wolf , the she wolfs fur was beautiful and silky, could this wolf be real, or part of his imagination? It was to good to be true. The she wolf looked back at him. It was clear that the lone female felt the same. He slowly stepped towards her, she responded and did the same. They where close now as they exchanged sniffs.

Over time they had become mates, and visited each other everyday. Eventually he would have to pick between his mate and his pack. His parents where once the alpha, but where taken over by a lone, leaving them as the omega. They where the rightful alphas, through blood. That other wolf wasn't. He wasn't an omega though. Only his parent and kale where known as the omegas. But he would still eat last and be beaten down as if he where one.
He had made up his decision, he would pick his mate, they would leave the pack and start a new one.
He sniffed in his mates scent again, who's name was Connie. He rested his head on her back, they where curled up on a rock in the sun, sleeping quietly.
Then that's when he heard it, a Yelp, another way for a wolf to cry for help. He raises his head up along with Connie. He got up and pushed Connie down, he didn't want her to see what he would have to do. She whined, she wanted to come and help. Cobra got up and ran towards the sound, he used all his senses, his eyesight, the scent, his hearing and more. Connie trailed behind him.
They came from the trees, Connie hid in the bushes. Cobra stopped at the sight before him. The alpha had Kale down by his neck, he teared at kale, as kale whimpered in pain. Cobra bared his teeth at the alpha and sprinted towards him, knocking Alpha off kale. The pack stopped what they where doing and watched. Cobra snarled at the alpha, challenging him for his place. The alpha snarled back, accepting it.
They circled each other for some time, before Cobra lunged at him, he bit at his neck as his tail moved from one side to the other rapidly. The alpha bit at Cobras leg as Cobra whimpered. Cobra bit down hard on the alphas ear, the alpha pushed him off, but Cobra held on, tarring his ear off. Blood stained the two wolves fur as they landed heavily.  Cobra was still too young to be an alpha and was not strong enough. His siblings watched in concern as their brother fought the stronger and older wolf. Cobras blood stained leg shakes as he struggles to stand up. Connie whined and the pack stood still. Suddenly, snarls could be heard, cobra ran over and jumped in front of the bush Connie was in. The pack growled and got into fighting positions. Cobra barked at Connie, Connie whined as Cobra barked again, telling her to run. Connie got up shakily and sprinted as fast as she could. Cobra followed soon after.