Dream to Reality

🔊 play music / video for better experience in reading.
_______________________________________

          I was crying as I entered my room. And as I entered that room full of memories that I spent with "him".
I sipped into a moment of despair realizing that. I no more have him by my side.

          Everything I could see and touch, brought back those blissful moments that are only "memories"

          As I painstakingly tried to forget the joy and sorrow. I couldn't bring myself to forget. I couldn't stand the thought that I had to continue a life without "him" by my side.

          All I could do was lie down on my bed. While drowning in my tears of sorrow.

          As I sleep. I had a dream, a dream that one day saved me from all the misery that I had.

          In that dream. I woke up in a place. Filled by empty darkness, that was covered by the light of a full moon. A beautiful yet sad scenery.

"Is this a dream? I guess even in my dreams I only see-"

A NIGHTMARE

          As I looked at the sky. Memories of the joy and sorrow that I spent together with "him" flashed. As I looked at the starry sky. I couldn't hold my tears and without me realizing I had already brought myself to tears.

"Even if he couldn't be by my side anymore. I appreciate the time that we spent together. Because-"

I Love You

"I hope you could find happiness there"

          I then lay on the stone behind me and closed my eyes. As I hoped that I could continue to live on.

          Suddenly I heard footsteps reaching my place. And I only continued to close my eyes.

"Hey, why are you crying here? Even when there is such a beautiful scenery in front of you"

I could only say

"Because even with this beautiful scenery in front of me. I couldn't move my thoughts from the sadness"

"Then why don't you forget that sadness and enjoy this beautiful view? I guess I can accompany you until you stop crying?"

          Ah... those kind and caring words. They sound like spring even though it's winter. Those words that are so warm.

          He brought myself to laughter hearing those words come from his mouth. He definitely said something that I had been waiting to hear.

"Ah... so you finally laughed"

          He said with a face full of joy and laughter. He had such a free and untainted expression of happiness. And I could only smile back.

"See? You look so much more beautiful while smiling"

          I was not hearing anymore of his words by then because I was captivated by his expression.

"Hu- huh?oh what did you say? Could you repeat it again?"

"Hahaha, why were you look at my face? Am I really that handsome that you blanked out staring at my face?"