Chapter 1:Im still here

No ones pov

Sky took a step forward starring at the door .He sighed and walked in the chamber.The walls were white two men stood in the viewing holding clipboards."Ah Sky .Your here good we are testing how long they can hold their dragon forms ,"Said the tallest flicking a switch . Inside knelt down was him .Ty.He looked beaten and battered blood seeped out of multiple cuts .One arm was burned .He was breathing heavily.Out of nowhere he looked up his eyes bright neon green.Large wings shot out of his back as scales grew along his arms."He is very very strong isn't he ?"he turned to look at sky."ye-yes,"he said not taking his eyes of Ty's dragon form seeming to take up all the chamber.Ty morphed back as soon as he saw sky ."Sky," .Sky couldn't bear to be their he ran out of the room as fast as he could .I should save Ty but how without revealing my dragon form ? Sky thought . He walked to the Large stone bridge and slipped under it .There was cloth laid out on the ground with a big rock covered by more cloth sracps scratched into the stone was plans for each chamber Sky's friends were at .He sighed and laid down starring at the ceiling.He ended up drifting to sleep.