Guardian Of The Last Dragon : Pancakes

Yo~! Hope you enjoy reading~! Btw, on da multimedia box, I put a cartoon version of what Tifa looks like. XD Sorry, can't find real life photos with red hair and orange eyes. xD

(I do not own the pictuurrreess)  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

;Chapter One;

Tifa's POV

Beep! Beep! Beep! 

"Gaaah!" I yelled and slammed my hand on my alarm clock, which in turn, gave a pink mark on my palm. It took all my might not to swear (which I don't, really) because my mom has a really good sense of hearing. She's like an animal. And I'm serious. 

One time, I tried to sneak food upstairs, but mom doesn't allow that. I tried to anyway because she was outside, watering the garden. I thought, Surely she's not going to see me. Ha! Boy, was I wrong. 

"TIFA LIGHT! I TOLD YOU, NO FOOD UPSTAIRS! I CAN HEAR YOU A MILE AWAY!" 

And after that, I learned my lesson. 

"Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I turned and a 5'11 boy with dark green hair, yellow eyes, and pale skin was leaning against my door frame. He was wearing the Knight Academy uniform: white shirt with a navy blue blazer that had a dragon crest and black plaid pants. He wore Converse as shoes, even though the school wanted to have "formal" clothing. 

"Psh. Says you. It's still early in the morning and you're already here in the uniform." I ruffled my abnormally bright red bedhead hair. You might think our hair color is weird, but in my world, they're normal, except for one color: white. 

He smirked. "Look at your clock." 

I did as he said and nearly fell off my bed. It's 7:30! Now that I think about it, I think I kept hitting the alarm clock's Snooze button. 

I grabbed my uniform, which looks like his, but with a skirt, went in the bathroom, and multi-tasked from brushing my teeth, changing, and combing. 

"Well, your mom wanted to see your face when you also missed out on pancakes," says the voice from the other side of my bathroom door. 

P-P-Pancakes?! My own mom wanted to make me suffer by not telling me she cooked my most favorite food in the world? I almost cried. This is torture. Torture, I tell you! 

I opened the door and shoved him out of the way. I quickly went downstairs and was hit by the aroma of maple syrup. Aaah. How that smell relaxes me.

My mom put her hands on my eyes. "How many?"

I sniffed the air and my mouth watered. "Five stacks."

She removed her hands and I was met with five stacks of sparkling pancakes on the kitchen table.  I love this woman! 

"Thanks for the food!" And I dug in, literally stuffing my mouth. I need to finish before a minute because I might be late for school.

Skyler leaned on the side handles of the stairs, watching me gobble up all these pancakes in less than 5 bites.

"What?" I asked, but my mouth was so stuffed it came out as, "Wah."

After eating all five stacks, which I almost barfed out, Skyler and I started walking to Knight Academy. It was our 2nd week of Freshman year there. Our families weren't rich, but we weren't poor either. Knight Academy just looked like a school, I guess. Not fancy, but not plain either. The pavement leading to the school was gray with trees and benches on the sides.