Wtf

Jessica HAS HAD IT, she has got enough of men so she decided she's going to be a lesbian.
"Omg mom I'm going to korea I've had enough of your ass bye" Jessica said as she ran out of her house to catch her plane.

As she finally arrived at the airport she had to wait for her plane so she decided to take a look at the shop there. She didn't find anything interesting so she just bought hand sanitizer and left.

Finally her plane has arrived so she quickly got on it and sat dow besides the ugly M A N that say besides her
'All men will go to hell' she though, as the plane lifted up the air.

The man beside her smelled like dick so she had to excuse herself to the toilet so she can sanitize herself.
After she got into the toilet cabin she took out the sanitizer she just bought and wanted to use it, but before she could squeeze the liquid out a girl open the door.

"Oh fuck I forgot to close the door sorry" Jessica said as she stared at the girl before her." It's okay, I'll just wait here outside" the girl said.
"NO WAIT, can you help me put on the sanitizer umm, what's your name ?"
"Sana" the girl said before getting into the cabin and closing the door.

She took the bottle out of Jessica's hand and put the liquid into her hand.
"Okay strip I'm gonna rib that shit all over your body for whatever reason" Sana said. Jessica took off her clothes until she was naked and said " I hate men and my seat neighbor smells like dick" Jessica told her.

"Ew" Sana said as she started rubbing the hand sanitizer all over Jessica's body " nice tiddys, Sana said. And Jessica knew this flight was gonna be a good one 😏

After they finished their "business"
Sana asked Jessica "can I have your number" and gave Jessica her phone.
Jessica gladly typed in her number and gave Sana her phone back.
"Our plane has landed please take your shit and leave" the pilot spoke through a microphone.
Jessica said "seems like we took our time, be sure to text me unnie ; )"
"Sure, I'll send you some jirrits" sana said as she got off the plane.

Jessana is Love
Jessana is life

Sara out 😤👌🏻