Grayscale Background

Mommy woke me up early in the morning. She said she's going to give me new toys, lots and lots of toys. So I immediately brushed my teeth and wore my Ben 10 t-shirt. I'm so excited but I noticed, this isn't the way to the mall. Mommy is staring at me, I don't know why. She looks hungry so I told her that it's okay if she don't buy me new toys and just use the money to eat at Jollibee.

She said no, she's not hungry and she will give me new toys. When we arrived, there is a tall white man waiting for us. He grabbed my hand and gave me a smile. It was scary. He also gave me big toy! It was gigantic; it's almost as big as I am. I was so happy! I looked at mother and I saw her crying. The tall white man gave her many green papers and she starts to walk away.  I want to follow mother but he's holding my hand so tightly I could not move. I was screaming and crying but mother didn't hear it. The man told me that there are more robots in his place; we will play the whole day.

 We arrived at his house. It is as big as a castle, I wonder if he really needs a big house though. No one lives there but him, so I think it’s useless to live in a house this big if you’re all alone.  I asked him that and he told me that it doesn’t matter since I’m here with him now. We went to the mall, bought more toys, and eat delicious food. I wish my mother was there. She was hungry when she left me, I wish she was here. It was late when we got back home. I brushed my teeth and got ready to sleep. I lied down my bed and closed my eyes. Suddenly I heard the door opened and I saw a silhouette of a man, I think it’s him. He lied down on my bed and kissed me in the cheeks. I asked him if he was going to sleep beside me tonight and he said yes but there is something that we must do first. He kissed me more and starts to touch me in my *toot toot* and then he did something to me that reminded me of what I saw probably 7 months ago. One night I woke up because I needed to pee and I saw mother and a man that I do not know in her room. They were naked and they were playing, mom was riding on the man’s *toot toot* while he screams “oh god, oh god”. I thought maybe they were praying and playing at the same time. She looks so happy that night. But I don’t know who that guy is, I never knew who my father was but I could’ve sword that it’s not him. After playing, I saw the guy give many green papers to mother. I was so proud of mother, she won the game they were playing and now she’s being rewarded! That means so much to me. But not right now, I think I’m losing the game right now because I’m hurting, it’s painful as he touches me more and more furiously. I don’t wanna play anymore so I cried. He stopped and whispered “we will definitely do this again tomorrow night”. I don’t want to play that game anymore, it hurts, it’s tiring, and it’s not fun.  So I decided that tomorrow, I am going to ran away from this house and come back to my mother’s house.

 It is now morning and he prepared breakfast for us. I don’t know what kind of foods he prepared but it was delicious. We spent the whole day playing videogames and watching movie. It was fun but I am terrified of the last game that we will play tonight again. I don’t want to do that anymore. So I sneaked up in the kitchen and put some foods inside my bag. He said I could eat anything I want so that is what I did. I also made sure that there’s still space for some toys in my bag. After all that packing, I quietly snuck behind him and tried to get passed the gate without making any noise. But his dog barked at me! Stupid dog. Now I have to run as fast as I can because he’s chasing me. He is so scary. I ran as fast as I could and I heard a big “peeeeeeeeeep” and then a crash. I saw him in between of a post and a car and he’s got ketchup all over his mouth and body. Maybe he was eating a sandwich full of ketchup while chasing me and this car hit him. It’s a good thing now that he’s not moving I can finally run away.  I saw tall buildings, it’s almost like robots. I don’t know this place so I started to cry. I passed out in the street and when I woke up, I saw this old man beside me. He asked me what happened and I told him what happened. I asked him if he knows where I can find my mother. “Sorry kid, I’m blind. I wish I could help you.” He said. “If you can’t see, how did you find me here?” I asked. He just gave be a big smile and he said he smelled the food that I brought. I gave him a piece of bread and he thanked me.  “Is it difficult mister? Being blind?” I asked. “Yes it is, but you know what kid, I’m starting to be thankful that I can’t see.” He answered while giggling. Is being blind fun? I don’t think so because if I can’t see. I can’t play with my toys, which is sad. “I don’t want to see what has become of the world; it smells rotten in every street. While you my boy, you smell so sweet. The purest thing I’ve ever smelled for a long time.” he said. “That’s probably because I took a bath mister.” I said. He laughed so hard and I’m not even sure why. I saw another man walking towards us. He was holding a knife and he stabbed Mr. Old man in the chest. I was terrified when I saw ketchup’s dripping out of the old man’s mouth. And the man with the knife told me to give him my bag. I don’t want to give him my toys and food so I ran away as fast as I could. Then the last thing I remember was a “bang!” and I heard a woman screaming “A KID HAS BEEN SHOT!! HELP!!!”

 After that I fall asleep and now.. I am in this dark place. I can’t hear anything and the only thing I see is you… yes you. I am all alone now; would you like to play with me? Please play with me.